Someone let Goodson know that i'm willing to fight Delaray Raines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone let Goodson know that i'm willing to fight Delaray Raines

Nevermind.
    Last edited by Vladimir303; 08-01-2009, 03:40 PM.

You are in horrible shape, and hitting the speedbag held to your doorframe by shoelaces doesnt prove you have fast hands. You do have guts though, I'll give you that, and thats only cause you are shirtless in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
      You are in horrible shape, and hitting the speedbag held to your doorframe by shoelaces doesnt prove you have fast hands. You do have guts though, I'll give you that, and thats only cause you are shirtless in the video.

Stating the the obvious. The title of the video says, getting back in shape, which is self-admitting that i'm not in the best of shapes. But i have already dropped 10-15 pounds, running 2 and a half miles every day.

And if you watched the whole video, I wasn't just doing the speedbag, I threw some combinations's shadowboxing. I didn't claim to be a Pacqauiao or Mayweather in speed did I? But I do think have solid boxing fundementals. (e.g. Good jab, proper punching, head movement.
      Last edited by Vladimir303; 07-31-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Delray would murder you,

Comment

Ok Delaray would murder me. And I offered myself as a "tune-up" fight for free.

Comment

cool.
            Delray will smash you!

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
              cool.
              Delray will smash you!
              Would you stop spit shining Delray's ****.

Comment

Delray is **** and will never EVER win a major title if anyone thinks he will then your fuked in the head

Comment

Working...
                X