Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does The Rest Of The World Detest The USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does The Rest Of The World Detest The USA?

I mean, i dont personally HATE the USA, but i sure dont like the attitude they betray. I can only guage from what i see and hear, but the more i listen to them, the more cocky they sound. Does this bother anyone else? In a sense that they are a super power and ultimately control alot of what goes on worldwide.
    yes
    25.00%
    no
    58.33%
    kinda
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

We're the kings as of now.You guys just gotta live with it.

Comment

as i said im not expressing a negative opinion, im just curious to see what every1 else thinks

Comment

Best bet for me is to not judge anyone on where they come from.
        Every country has people who are easy to get a long with and some that are total arseholes. Our country is no different and I guess the US isn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
          Best bet for me is to not judge anyone on where they come from.
          Every country has people who are easy to get a long with and some that are total arseholes. Our country is no different and I guess the US isn't either.
          This is true.
          I work with a lot of American's and spent a fair amount of time in the USA and I've found the majority of them are easy to get a long with and some of my good friends are yanks.
          But in comparison sometimes Australia can seem a little primitive to Americans, purely because we don't have a lot the technology/services their accustom to.

It all depends on the individual.

Comment

Ive heard from a few aussie soldiers that the american soldiers are ****heads but another than that i couldnt give a ****

Comment

Gooday all - First post. Generally I hate Americans, I av met 1 or 2 that are okay but most of the ones I meet are big mouthed. Whenever your on holiday its always the americans you can hear, they talk above everyone else because they want everyone to hear em. I know I shouldn;t generalize but thats the way I feel. I cant take to them and just as bad ar the south africans dont get me started on them

Comment

You should have done the poll so we can see who's voting. all the fat yanks will vote no!

I voted No btw.

Comment

i didnt want to do it so we can pick on who chose what, i was just curious as it was a topic at work the other night that sparked my interest

Comment

i live in darwin, and from time too time we get the us sailors in there ****heads, but the australian sailors arwe cockhead just like aussie army jerks, AJ'S

Comment

Working...
                    X