Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christ, NSB sucks tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been terrible since the Mayweather-Alexander "news." Massively asspained tard circle jerks everywhere. Just like Morales, Spadafora, and Matthew Hatton except the main people are 10x more butthurt because of Plankiao ktfo

Comment

It is like watching reruns of a show that you didn't want to watch the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        It is like watching reruns of a show that you didn't want to watch the first time.
        Amen, brother.

Talking of childish, it's astonishing to me how this lounge has become a star-rating fest. Whenever I start one, I always get a one star on it, probably from the same bitter tard.

Why waste the time?

Comment

Latest NSB threads, someone please explain the relevance to Non Stop BOXING:

Ping Ping kissed two hot girls

Ping Ping paying 39.6 percent in taxes?!

Why the Tax in Fat Yankistan increased?

There's also at least two threads on there from people who don't seem to realise we have a boxing HISTORY section. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Latest NSB threads, someone please explain the relevance to Non Stop BOXING:

Ping Ping kissed two hot girls

Ping Ping paying 39.6 percent in taxes?!

Why the Tax in Fat Yankistan increased?

There's also at least two threads on there from people who don't seem to realise we have a boxing HISTORY section. :wank:

Comment

welcome to the suck.............

Comment

Jesus wept, here's the latest piece of ******ation to hit the stands:

Did Tim Badchin's W over Ping Ping become legit after Ping Ping was KO'd?

Comment

They banned some people who were long overdue yesterday (most notably ElBossHogg and AM_Boxing5). Just those two being gone should mean a 30% decrease in ****posting.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    They banned some people who were long overdue yesterday (most notably ElBossHogg and AM_Boxing5). Just those two being gone should mean a 30% decrease in ****posting.
                    BossHog finally got that ban hammer, eh? Can't say I'm surprised. Dude was straight in racial troll beast mode for a minute there.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

I'm pretty sure those 2 are the same

Comment

Working...
                      X