Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez beats Pacquiao again should there be a 6th fight tie-breaker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Marquez beats Pacquiao again should there be a 6th fight tie-breaker?

Should Marquez defeat Pacquiao again in the 5th fight the pair will be officially even. Officially Pacquiao controversially winning 2, Marquez winning 2 and one draw between them.

Would you like to see a 6th fight if Marquez beats Pacquiao again to decide the ultimate winner or should they end it on the 5th fight regardless of the outcome?
    Yes - if JMM wins there should be a 6th fight
    57.14%
    No - whoever wins, end it on the 5th fight
    42.86%
    There should be a 6th fight whoever wins
    0.00%

No.

/2short

Comment

Just don't see the need for any of this, Manny himself knows he lost the rematch, his facial expression pretty much said it and it became much more apparent in their 3rd fight, at this point I'm like how many times does Marquez have to do it again? He already ended the rivalry in great fashion, not much else needs to be done. It's time he faces some of the top Jr WWs, or opt for Bradley, all I care for at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Just don't see the need for any of this, Manny himself knows he lost the rematch, his facial expression pretty much said it and it became much more apparent in their 3rd fight, at this point I'm like how many times does Marquez have to do it again? He already ended the rivalry in great fashion, not much else needs to be done. It's time he faces some of the top Jr WWs, or opt for Bradley, all I care for at this point.
        I know what you mean but Marquez is 39, he may not have too long left in his career. His best option to make the most money possible at this stage is to fight Pacquiao, the major draw. If I was managing Marquez that's what I'd advise, this opportunity to earn substantial figures can't really be duplicated against any other opponent, bar Mayweather. Why not fight Pacquiao at least one more time, and maybe twice more. Marquez will be significantly richer as a result of those two fights, he has the upper hand now and he should milk it for what it's worth.

Comment

no , no matter who wins this fight, 5th should be the last ...but you really cant end a rivaly in four fight...

Comment

Absolutely not. IF JMM beats Pac in fight #5, THAT'S IT.

This is coming from a huge Pacquiao fan.

Comment

no 6th fight. marquez should fight garcia. battle of the lucky punches. winner gets tarver?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no 6th fight. Marquez should fight garcia. Battle of the lucky punches. Winner gets tarver?
                bahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                X