Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got all of em on DVD but never been into em that much. Freddy just wasn't on Jason and Mike's level BITD. But now that you mention it, I might rewatch em this weekend myself.

Snowed like a motherfucker, so I ain't doin nothin but spendin quality time inside wit the bunny til Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Drinking some Aussie shiraz, you watch the fight tonight Mang?

Rigo isn't the most entertaining but he gets it done and his boxing craft is to be admired.
      Friday and Saturday are pretty much the only nites I ever get laid. Been that way for 2 yrs. You know I ain't watch the fights tonite homey. And I can't simply grab a download from Circle or Obama either cuz of this MU bullshit.

Comment

• Agreed : The "Nightmare" series was my least favorite of those three franchises. Jason, then Mike, with Freddy dragging up the rear like a pathetic b*tch. I'm just out of stuff to DL, and it's been like a decade, so I figured "**** it".

Mild winter down here, Tuesday is supposed to be 66. Sucks I'll be stuck indoors for it, but I'm sure there'll be another day like it in the following weeks. It's only snowed twice here thus far, and each time was only about an inch.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          Friday and Saturday are pretty much the only nites I ever get laid. Been that way for 2 yrs. You know I ain't watch the fights tonite homey. And I can't simply grab a download from Circle or Obama either cuz of this MU bullshit.
          I fell off bit with work in terms of Euro boxing myself, always working Saturday afternoon and can never watch all of the fixed German fights.

Comment

• Not drinking tonight, feelsbadman

Comment

• I'm scared. What if the torrent sites go next?

I'ma be online whatever times I ain't knockin it out downloadin every fuckin borderline good movie I can think of. My movie collection bout to blow son.

And we right on top of Lake Erie, so we got crazy cold n snow here. I can't stand it.

Comment

• i have work in 4 hours but i just get too jacked up on yohimbine hcl and booze that i can't sleep

Comment

• Neither am I, Shiranui. Join in anyway : When it comes to entertainment value, when "drunk lang" is popping off, nothing else on the scene even comes close.

Comment

• Bricks? Ain't seen you for a longass time. Still doin the Ferrigno thing huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      Not drinking tonight, feelsbadman
                      Do I know you as a different name?

Whoever you are, if you ain't goin to surgery too, whats your excuse? Better be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X