No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caribe: Donaire-Rigondeaux Very Close, Rigo Signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Got nonito whenever this fight gets signed over the next few weeks, I really hope they can find a solution to whatever they are going through because you really dont want to give Bob arum any excuse to place Nonito in with Vic.
    For some unknown reason-perhaps running with the herd-you have taken a dislike to Arum and Top Rank which is really silly. It irritates me., and I thought that at last we have a knowledgeable guy posting who knows what he's talking about. Then you suddenly start posting like a half-wit. You seem to know boxing but have never mentioned that they did anything to you to cause your animosity. For a mature man to follow the path shown by a bunch of ignorant kids, less than half his age, is not the right way to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      WTF did they take the picture with, a potato?

It looks like Rigo is signing a black white piece of paper
      It looks to me like a staged PR shot. If it were a conteact he's be signing around the bottom or at least below the middle of the page. I've actually never seen a contract with a signature at the top of a page. Moreover the vague impressions of whatever is on the page are nothing like a line for a signature.

And he wouldn't be making any additions to the contract in pen, unless he was a lawyer himself........... Hmmm

No, just a PR shot. They way they show a studious person holding a book-sometimes upside down by mistake...

My eldest daughter wa as able to read kids book on her second birthday, a special surprise for me, and the newspapers made a big fuss about it, posing her with an open book balanced like a hat on her head for a front page picture. They'd do anything for PR. My youngest daughter read a month earlier but I kept the papers away this time.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Make it in NY dammit!
        got my fingers crossed

Comment

rigondeaux kot in 9

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            It looks to me like a staged PR shot. If it were a conteact he's be signing around the bottom or at least below the middle of the page. I've actually never seen a contract with a signature at the top of a page. Moreover the vague impressions of whatever is on the page are nothing like a line for a signature.

And he wouldn't be making any additions to the contract in pen, unless he was a lawyer himself........... Hmmm

No, just a PR shot. They way they show a studious person holding a book-sometimes upside down by mistake...

My eldest daughter wa as able to read kids book on her second birthday, a special surprise for me, and the newspapers made a big fuss about it, posing her with an open book balanced like a hat on her head for a front page picture. They'd do anything for PR. My youngest daughter read a month earlier but I kept the papers away this time.
            nah, rigo signed. theres no denying that. Top rank already received the contracts

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              300 billion on Rigo.
              I'll take this bet if its still open bro. PM me, I got Nonito by 9th round stoppage.

Comment

Good. Now let's see who is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Make it in NY dammit!
                  I'd likely fly up from Nashville if its in NYC.

Comment

Keywords in this article for those Rigo fans:
                    For the time being
                    Partial agreement

That tells me Rigo will keep going thru the same **** over and over again for his next fights as long as he's with Caribe. Smh

Comment

This Boris guy is a promoter now because he beats up women that makes him a promoter now

Comment

Working...
                      X