No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Sees Abregu as Perfect Foe For The Next Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme Sees Abregu as Perfect Foe For The Next Level

Top rated welterweight prospect Thomas Dulorme returns to the ring on October 27th against hard hitting Argentine Luis Carlos Abregu. The only loss on Abregu's resume was against WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley.

BoxingScene.com recently spoke to Dulorme to get his thoughts on facing Abregu who is known for his knockout power. The fight will mark the HBO debut for the Carolina, Puerto Rico based fighter.

Dulorme faced Yoryi Estrella in his last fight which took place in August. While the weight limit for the bout was set at 149 pounds, Estrella reportedly entered the ring weighing a whopping 172 pounds. [Click Here To Read More]

winners should fight. Randall Bailey vs Alexander / Dulorme vs Abregu

Comment

Dulorme fights beautifully and I hope to see him go far, but Abregu is my favorite kind of fighter: a mule-punching Argentine like Matthysse, Maidana, and Martinez. That said, I love this fight.
      Last edited by ddangerous; 10-10-2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

will be a great fight lets see if thomas takes it to the next level

Comment

does Abel Sanchez still train Abregu?

I'm looking foward to this fight

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            will be a great fight lets see if thomas takes it to the next level
            Dulorme is the best Dominican prospect out there by far

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Dulorme is the best Dominican prospect out there by far
              Obviously you're Mexican just judging my your name and location. Let me ask you, does it kill you inside that he chooses to represent Puerto Rico even though he's not Puertorican? It must bother you since you're trolling this thread just to point that out. You don't see other people on here pointing out that Alvarado, Lopez, Ortiz, Guerrero, etc, etc were born here and not Mexico but represent Mexico, even though technically they're Americans. Think about it. This is a boxing forum lets leave races out of it.
              Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 10-10-2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Abregu will be a good test for Dulorme.

Can't wait to see this one.

Comment

Rooting for Dulorme, but I think he's overestimating Estrella's power, and underestimating Abregu. Let's wait and see, though I won't see the fight since I'll be away those days...guess I'll hope for the ebst.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Obviously you're Mexican just judging my your name and location. Let me ask you, does it kill you inside that he chooses to represent Puerto Rico even though he's not Puertorican? It must bother you since you're trolling this thread just to point that out. You don't see other people on here pointing out that Alvarado, Lopez, Ortiz, Guerrero, etc, etc were born here and not Mexico but represent Mexico, even though technically they're Americans. Think about it. This is a boxing forum lets leave races out of it.
                    actually what I said is that he is the best Dominican propsect out there which is true. The top two are he and Fortuna and I think Dulorme is better. He can rep whatever place he lives. He lives in PR so good for him for repping PR but that doesn't change his heritage and ethnicity. Domini's should be proud of him. Ricans can be too. BTW since when does Alvarado rep Mexico? I don't ever remember seeing that.

Comment

Working...
                    X