• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy S III (SPRINT) - Review by Flossycarter

Videos below by FLOSSYCARTER

Unboxing & First Impressions

REAL REVIEW

Last edited by Toy Story 3; 11-21-2012, 04:49 PM.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories (By FLOSSYCARTER)

Comment

I want that flip cover he has for my s 3 but it's mad expensive. It looks hot tho, so I would only use it on certain events.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Marroqui View Post
        I want that flip cover he has for my s 3 but it's mad expensive. It looks hot tho, so I would only use it on certain events.
        Are you rocking the S3? If so, how do you like it?

Comment

this guy does good reviews.

Comment

this is definitely my next phone

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
              Are you rocking the S3? If so, how do you like it?
              I fukin love it, I was thinking of waiting for the iphone 5 before making my purchase but I said fuk it and went to go buy it. I don't regret my decision, it's really really good.

My only complaint is that the back of the phone is very gloss and WILL slop out of your hands if not careful. I bought a cover and that's taken care of.

I got a cruzerlite cover with the android guy on the back for $10 from azon. Well 20 actually, I bought 2 covers and got one free. Ppl have said their defective bur you just have to place it in right. All 3 of the covers are good and have an awesome grip for something so cheap.

I'm going to watch the real review later, might learn something new I might not know about my phone yet.

He sold me on the first review video u posted on here, and explains everything very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                this guy does good reviews.
                I like his reviews because he talks about stuff an average consumer would care about when they buy a phone. Most people don't know much about smartphones and so watching a review that mainly talks about "specs" doesn't do much for them. I care about real world usage. Anything can look good on paper.

Comment

This is my first phone that's all touch screen. At first the spelling is ehhh cause I'm use to a keyboard but it's not bad. Just a bit of practice and you should be good. I still suck but I'm getting better I can type much faster now than a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Marroqui View Post
                    This is my first phone that's all touch screen. At first the spelling is ehhh cause I'm use to a keyboard but it's not bad. Just a bit of practice and you should be good. I still suck but I'm getting better I can type much faster now than a few days ago.
                    Cool bro. You got a nice phone

Samsung makes good cameras on their phones. You should be happy with the quality you get with still pictures. I use to have a Galaxy S II (EPIC 4G TOUCH) and it was smooth. I hated the stock keyboards on it though. I really dislike "swype". It's buggy and types words I don't want to type and it'll erase words I didn't want erased. You can always look into keyboards at the google play store too. My favorite keyboard is the stock Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich keyboard. Luckily when my phone got the upgrade, Motorola threw in the keyboard as one of the built in ones on my Razr Maxx. Before that I was using the ICS Keyboard from the playstore. I make the lease mistakes with it and it has the best auto correction in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X