No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido: If Juanma Wants a Rematch, I'm Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido: If Juanma Wants a Rematch, I'm Ready

On Saturday, Mexico's Orlando Salido took very lucrative opportunity to challenge Juan Manuel Lopez for the WBO featherweight title in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. The crowd of 10,000 became silent when Salido closed the show by stopping Juanma in the eight round to end the Puerto Rican boxer's unbeaten streak.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fucc that **** Salido deserves to defend HIS title in His Hometown now i hope he plays hardball with ***get ass arum

Comment

Eso cabron, ala verga si quieren que le partan su madre otra vez en puerto rico no mas con que la feria este bien, pinches mexicanos estamos hechos de huevos cabron, i admit that i thought salido would get ko by juanma in 4 rounds buy i knew if he past the 5th dat salido was gona pressure smart n hit dat body n make it a long night for juanma dat didnt happen it was all salido

Comment

I'm hoping he doesn't follow the best cash offer and succumb to Top Rank's terms for the rematch. I wouldn't blame the guy if he did but I want Arum to squirm every now and then. And I think the fans of a new champ deserve to see their fighter at home for his first defense. I got nothing against Juanma but I'm really happy for Salido, a largely unheralded athlete who earned this victory by rising to the challenge. This is why I'm a boxing fan.

Comment

give the man a legit payday title defense first

Comment

sorry guys but Salido is going to stop him again. NY, PR, Mexico, Vegas Alabama it doesn't matter.

Comment

Props to Salido he made me a fan, Either juanma lerns qucikly how to defend himself or he is done as a top fighter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                Eso cabron, ala verga si quieren que le partan su madre otra vez en puerto rico no mas con que la feria este bien, pinches mexicanos estamos hechos de huevos cabron, i admit that i thought salido would get ko by juanma in 4 rounds buy i knew if he past the 5th dat salido was gona pressure smart n hit dat body n make it a long night for juanma dat didnt happen it was all salido
                Salido could take hard punches, he hasn't been stopped since his fight with Ivan Valle, which was in 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
                  Salido could take hard punches, he hasn't been stopped since his fight with Ivan Valle, which was in 2000.
                  Lmao@ your sig.

Comment

110% Focused Juanma could walk thru Salido imo. No disrespect but i feel Juanma just felt that it would be a cakewalk which he should have known better due to Gamboa's trouble with Salido. Confidence sometimes ruins the mental states of these young guns. Determination on the other hand makes these veterans....

Comment

Working...
                    X