Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money do you spend a month on Fitness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money do you spend a month on Fitness.

I've just realized that I spend over $400 a month on fitness alone. I spend my money a crossfit gym, regular gym, massages, vegetables, protein powders, races, and fitness gear. I don't know how to stop. What about you?

it's expensive to eat healthy...we have a free gym at work but the eating right and vitamins/supplements does add up...i'm guessing i spend about $100-200/mo on fitness

Comment

£11 pound a month for puregym 24hrs/7days a week.
      £40 for a 2kg tub of protein (cheap)
      still live at home so dinner is free

Comment

I swim 10-20 laps everyday when I get home from work rain or shine, it runs me around $600 give or take including the water bill thru out the summer

in the winter I work, eat and hibernate

Comment

My (boxing) gym membership is $99 a month. I don't take any supplements or vitamins, I just try to eat healthy...

Comment

I'd say £16.45 pence, to tops £19.78 pence....roughly, it all swings in roundabouts though doesn't it?

Comment

£15 a month gym pass (about $25)
              £15 of protein power
              Probably a further £10 on specific foods that we don't already have at home.
              Oh and if I take a pre-workout then about £10 a month on that

So about $80.

Comment

$20/month for my 24 hr fitness membership

About $60/$100 month for protein and other supplements

That's about it.

Comment

Damn, you guys are good. I might stop the massages and let my wife do that shet.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
                    Damn, you guys are good. I might stop the massages and let my wife do that shet.

i used to get one on Sundays...i would hit the gym 3 times a week, ball on Saturdays and bike ride Sunday mornings...with tip, you end up giving about $50-60...that **** adds up after a while...nowadays, i just go once a month

Comment

Working...
                    X