No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: Amir Khan is Better Than Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    at least Brook fought 6 rds with a broken nose while Devona cried to the ref and got the fight stopped right away
    Good point here.

In a lot of ways, Devon's fighting mentality is a lot like Victor Ortiz. Sometimes he is hot (like against Chino) and sometimes he just quits (like against Bradley).

Comment

Is this fight getting moved to St. Louis?

Comment

Devon I hate to tell you this but you are not even in the same class as Khan, he is a better fighter than you, both Khan and Mayweather beats you easily. Devon you are only a gate-keeper.

Comment

That quote came from this round-table interview he did with a few journos. Talked about his bicep injury a bit too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3bsALCy_g

Comment

lol if he loses to Brook this looks really bad, not only would he be admitting he's worse than Khan (who has fallen from grace the past few fights), but he would be admitting he's not worthy or capable of fighting and beating anyone above Khan's level.
            Last edited by WeltshmerzKO; 02-18-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Is this fight getting moved to St. Louis?
              Brook doesn't want to fight him in St. Louis. I guess he's scared of getting robbed. But I don't think it makes much difference, it's the judges who do the robbing, not the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Brook doesn't want to fight him in St. Louis. I guess he's scared of getting robbed. But I don't think it makes much difference, it's the judges who do the robbing, not the crowd.
                In America, each state has it's own athletic commission and judges. The state athletic commission appoints the judges. There is no national commission like the BBoC to oversee things, so going to a fighters home-state is very risky. Places like NYC and LV are "safer" because they are held to a higher standard due to the magnitude of events they handle.

Comment

cool...lets start bashing ppl when they speak the TRUTH just because its cool to say something negative about someone you dislike....the NSB way!!...smh

Devon spoke the truth...I agree with what he said

Comment

Omg all u wack commentators need to stop b@itch crying and shut the hell up. Alexander was just giving his opinion for a question he was asked and i agree Khan is waaaaay better than Brook irrelevant a@@!! Who had Brook fought? Devon is the one who made Brook relevant! Devon and Khan has fought countless great names and and true some were close fights! I agree that the Kotelnik and the Mythasse figths could have been draws but never did they beat him enough to say he lost! Everyone in boxing has close fights get over it!!! Everyone keeps bringing up the Bradley fight. Would u rather the man keep fighting with a gash on his head and ruin his career? He got f-ing headbutted come on now! ! And we all know that was a bs call and lets not forget Bradley should have a L on his record for the Pacman fight! I'm just speaking the truth!!

Comment

Khan is more proven, but that doesn't make him the better fighter imho. Let's see how Brook handles his test first.

Comment

Working...
                      X