Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    we have the best weed, the lakers, mexican food, 70 degree winters

besides the traffic, can't really complain
    Outsiders think of LA as Beverly Hills and Venice Beach, a paradise of the rich where everyone is in the entertainment industry. LA in reality is pretty damn ghetto overall, most people (especially middle America) could not handle living there.

Comment

Yolololololz.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Don't even know what to say to this story. I would never laugh at car accident deaths, but luckily they only killed themselves and no one else.
        Exactly...its horrific but the others that died with him, none of them had the sense to either stop him from driving OR getting in and being part of it. Good thing no one else was killed.

Comment

what dumb assez! glad they didnt kill innocent people!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            Outsiders think of LA as Beverly Hills and Venice Beach, a paradise of the rich where everyone is in the entertainment industry. LA in reality is pretty damn ghetto overall, most people (especially middle America) could not handle living there.

there are some pretty bad parts of LA....some places that just reek of piss

but im sure other places have their own ghettos...but as far as things to do and the laid back atmosphere, there's not many other places i'd rather live

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              there are some pretty bad parts of LA....some places that just reek of piss

but im sure other places have their own ghettos...but as far as things to do and the laid back atmosphere, there's not many other places i'd rather live
              It definitely has something for everyone if you really look hard enough. Dunno if I'd go as far as to call it laid back, that's more San Diego. The desert definitely influences the mentality.

Comment

So ****ing sad. If someone could have gotten into this guy's life and talked to him maybe he wouldn't have been so ignorant.

Comment

Good luck to them.

Comment

See, this wouldn'ta happened if he'd a been on the chronic.

Comment

You know what they say, YOLO.

Comment

Working...
                      X