No announcement yet.

I find the people saying Cotto has no heart hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
    Why do you assume that Margarito used plaster wraps during their fight? Do you think that the amount of punishment that Cotto received iS evidence that Marg Cheated? Manny punished his just as badly, And maNny doesn't use concret wraps.

Manny:

Margarito:
    I'm pretty sure

1) Pac hits harder than Margarito

2) He hit Cotto more times than Margarito

3) There is evidence that Marg used illegal wraps.

4) Marg has never seemed to get genuinely pissed off that Cotto would accuse him of cheating. If it was me and someone called my career defining win tainted, I would get pretty pissed off. I wouldn't just shrug it off and say "I'm clean, there's nothing there, and you cry too much" I'd be a little more emotional than that. Like Cotto said, he looks, sounds and acts like a guy who got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
      3) There is evidence that Marg used illegal wraps.
      Really!? Oh ma gawd. Please show me I'd love to see the evidence of Margarito using illegal wraps in the Cotto fight.

Comment

I don't take any of them seriously, really. I just like getting into it with people who are such losers that they would judge a fighter like Cotto, of all people, to be a coward. It's amazing what unintelligent people will say just to have something to make themselves feel better for rooting for a scumbag criminal like Margarito
        I guess getting in the ring against Judah, Mosley, Margarito, and Pacquiao is being a coward. Where's the logic there?

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          Really!? Oh ma gawd. Please show me I'd love to see the evidence of Margarito using illegal wraps in the Cotto fight.
          The picture of the wrap. If you're talking about 100% unquestionable evidence, no. But that tear was never explained by Capetillo or Tony. Capetillo said it was from uppercuts(bs) and Tony said it was "twisted"(what?)

What was their answer to that picture that was legit? Did I miss the part when they gave a real explanation?

Comment

You referring to the a-hole with thefake eye in your avatar or the one of a guy who it took 11 rounds to beat a guy even with the help of illegal wraps? Either way it's the same guy, so I guess it doesn't matter

Agreed. When you are so oppressed you will make heroes out of cheating journeymen if you must to make yourself feel better about being a born ugly.

It must be hard... Imagine being born ugly and having to work as a landscaper til your 75. Shet is hard.

Comment

The picture of the wrap. If you're talking about 100% unquestionable evidence, no. But that tear was never explained by Capetillo or Tony. Capetillo said it was from uppercuts(bs) and Tony said it was "twisted"(what?)

What was their answer to that picture that was legit? Did I miss the part when they gave a real explanation?
              Yeah here's the real explanation.

It's a piece of thread. Margarito cheated with a piece of black thread. That scumbag.

Comment

I LOL'd when I heard capetillo say "It's from uppercuts".

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  I LOL'd when I heard capetillo say "It's from uppercuts".
                  The funniest is the NEW conspiracy theory: DLH left them on the table in our dressing room to frame us.

bWAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                    Yeah here's the real explanation.

It's a piece of thread. Margarito cheated with a piece of black thread. That scumbag.
                    It certainly looks like black thread to me but black thread on top of illegal wraps does NOT make the illegal wrap legal.

Smack!

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                      The funniest is the NEW conspiracy theory: DLH left them on the table in our dressing room to frame us.

bWAH!
                      I'm not sure which is better. The DLH theory or the framed by Mosley/Richardson theory.

I guess Mosley pulled some plaster out his book bag (the kind he carries with him at all times) and sprinkled it on the hand wraps.

Shane Mosley: Ya'll know I don't leave the house without my plaster right?

Comment

Working...
                      X