No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Merchant

Who esle can't stand this guy? He's always got something negative to say and he's overly critical. "This fight is boring guys need to start knocking people out...blah, blah blah." Why don't u get your old ass ino the ring and entertain us?!!! These guys put their blood sweat and tears into the sport and he all he wants to do is be critical. Larry, shut your old ass up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by $tate of Mind; 10-27-2010, 03:27 PM.

I find him hilarious, I think he is far more entertaining then Kellerman.

Comment

Ehhh!!
      Dont mess with The Larry!

Comment

Larry Merchant is GOD

Comment

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
            Who esle can't stand this guy? He's always got something negative to say and he's overly critical. "This fight is boring guys need to start knocking people out...blah, blah blah." Why don't u get your old ass ino the ring and entertain us?!!! These guys put their blood sweat and tears inot the sport and he all he wants to do is be critical. Larry, shut your old ass up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Larry has spent more time watching Boxing and studying fighters than you have spent living on this planet.

His old eyes have seen ATG's come and go.

He has personally witnessed many of them become legends in the ring.

I wouldn't criticize a man who has spent the majority of his life covering and providing critical thought to the sport of boxing when you yourself aren't even worthy of wearing his sweat and alcohol soaked undergarments.

Comment

ever notice that its mostly Floyd fans that dont like Larry Merchant?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                ever notice that its mostly Floyd fans that dont like Larry Merchant?
                What's up with your boy Andrew Bynum?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  Larry has spent more time watching Boxing and studying fighters than you have spent living on this planet.

His old eyes have seen ATG's come and go.

He has personally witnessed many of them become legends in the ring.

I wouldn't criticize a man who has spent the majority of his life covering and providing critical thought to the sport of boxing when you yourself aren't even worthy of wearing his sweat and alcohol soaked undergarments.
                  He needs to shut the hell up!!! I don't care how long he's been watching boxing, his opinion is no better than anyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                    He needs to shut the hell up!!! I don't care how long he's been watching boxing, his opinion is no better than anyone else's.
                    His opinion may not be 'better ' than anyone elses, but i like the fact he speaks his mind and isnt just an ass kisser.

He likes fighters to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X