Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love when dem boxers talk smack, please keep it comin, yall poker faced dudes im tired of, talk man, thats why liked antonio tarver, he talked his way into superstardom. . mosley talk alot about how mayweather ducks him, but he ducks paul willams like a hurricane, there u go shane fight berto hurry up and sign

Comment

• At least Berto has some balls unlike Fraud Gayweather ducking everyone at the Welterweight Division

Comment

• Originally posted by donray View Post
        The fight was pretty even going into the last rds so how are you going to win a fight by running the last half of the fight?, he gave away all those rds by running and he was feeling those shots, he knew mosley was hurting him and it was obvious that is why he ran in the last rds, he should have lost all those rds because mosley was being the aggressor throughout and he was offering very little offense only running.
        yeah Mosley won the 11th and 12th but it was to little to late Mosley was looking for a knockout in the last rounds because he needed it because Cotto was whoopin ass his ass all the way up till then so Cotto did what he was suppose to do box smart and stay out of harms way

Comment

• I can't remember how I scored the fight, but it could've gone either way. Cotto didn't look good in the last rounds, but Mosley took awhile to get busy himself. I'd have been OK with a draw, or a slight MOsley victory. With the way Cotto fought the last rounds, I have to admit I was a bit upset, but that's the nature of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Why do you have a white guy with a map of Africa on his face?
            Idiots... They are irrational, unreasonable and dangerous... Especially in big numbers... Did i manage to answer your question?

Comment

• Berto has quick hands and skill, but he lacks punching power. You see him clearly throw a "power" shot against fighters that didn't even ruffle their hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                are we talking strictly 147 cuz the primed De La Hoya Mosley faced is better then anyone on Cottos resume... As well Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright
                Sum of all the parts.....

Oscar W
                Margarito W
                Forrest L x2
                Cotto L

Zab W
                Mosley W
                Quintana W
                Clottey W
                Margarito ?

Id take Cottos, although a win over a prime Oscar is the best win out of all of them.

Comment

• Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1vGQb8pRA
                  This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

"Is Shane Mosley that desperate talkin all this crazy ****, knowing he's makin himself look like a dumb ass like he did with Floyd [Mayweather Jr]. All that respect is out the door. I'll whoop yo ass homeboy. It doesn't matter steriods or not," Berto said.It didn't stop there. Berto continued the assault all night. Mosley may have thrown the first stone but Berto did his best to finish the war of words by attacking Mosley on every level.

"I want him to say all that smack to me. I showed him only respect, now he's gettin real slick out the mouth. He grew a pair on balls over night. [You] know what, I don't even think I want to fight Shane Mosley. You know he's known for takin them steroids. Prolly got some in his pocket now.
                  bump for the clown who got burned today!!! LMAO

Comment

• good bump
                    too bad this fight never happened
                    if Shane had 1 more win in him, this coulda been it
                    definitely had him beating Berto at the time
                    his downward spiral is getting sad to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      "unless you have a ****ing machine gun torret on your roof"!

I guess Berto didn't have a machine gun torret on his roof!

Comment

Working...
                      X