Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isreal trying to kill off ethiopian jews.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    The thread starter clearly said Ethiopian Jews. Why would Jews call for Sharia law?
    For starters, you are convoluting two ideals/arguments. Jew the race vs jew the religion. Someone may be ethnically jewish, but not subscribe to the religion/state/ideals/etc. What should be clear, by bringing up muslims and sharia law, is im not talking about race. These are religious/ideological things.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      But this has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with race.

Nearly all of the Ethiopians in Israel follow the Jewish religion.
      Because you say so?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
        ****, there must be at least 2 dozen islamists in these photos! I have no idea how the other 63 million Brits will be able to stop them! Oh I bet you count the other 2 and a hlaf million muslims as extremists too, so I have no idea what the other 97% of the population can do to stop them.
        Population of england: 50 million

Population of israel: 7 million

A little more crucial to not let a problem get started, as it could get out of hand quickpy with a small population.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          This video is horseshit. Prove me wrong.
          have you even watched it dumbass??

Comment

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
            have you even watched it dumbass??
            Not enough bad alts, you thought there should be more?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              For starters, you are convoluting two ideals/arguments. Jew the race vs jew the religion. Someone may be ethnically jewish, but not subscribe to the religion/state/ideals/etc.
              Ethiopians Jews follow the same religion as Israel. They do not follow Sharia Law.

They might not be the same race most Israelis though. Is that where the problem lies? That they are black?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Israel = the new Nazi Germany.
                Wtf is you smoking?

Comment

Ethiopians Jews follow the same religion as Israel. They do not follow Sharia Law.

They might not be the same race most Israelis though. Is that where the problem lies? That they are black?
                  I've been to Israel and in the south, there are many black jews, its actually weird for me seeing that. In israel, jews come in many colors, they arent all curly haired white guys

Comment

Cottdam man, im not saying jews are gonna be claiming sharia law. Im saying they are living in a very hostile area, an area where a good number of people want to see them wiped out. Its a very real threat. As i have previously stated, i understand why they would go about something like this, tho i didnt like the deception in how they went about it.

Anybody can claim to be a jew, and as article states their were questions as to the ethiopians jewishness(lol at word'jewishness', but thats the word they used). This is all under the context that they are keeping their eyes out for people who want to wipe them the fuk out, a very real and increasingly growing threat.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                      A few prominent religions among Ethiopians. Christians, Jews.....and Muslims. But because they moved to israel, they must be jewish right? In no way shape or form is it possibru that they are muslims, amirite? Now apply this question, to the sharia law statement that....'makes no sense'.

They are a very small country in a very volatile region. In no way shape or form can they afford more bad apples to integrate into their society. Pretty much all of this has been discussed, should you care to finish reading the thread.
                      Donkey kong, why the **** would israel let in Muslim immigrants in?, jews were impoted in from all over the world to prevent Muslims from outnumbering them you ****** you jackass, stfu.

Comment

Working...
                      X