Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO have been a disgrace tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Sheridan gave Berto like 7 rounds in a row.

Comment

It was driving me crazy. I've never wanted to punch Kellerman more. Then I had a bunch of broads on my timeline, saying he's "on point." No, no he isn't.

Comment

Anyone else getting sick and tired of Kellerman ovveracting to every fight like its an all time classic?
        Just listening to his ridiculous comments tonight you would think we were watching Gatti-Ward when this fight was just plain ugly.
        Roy Jones Jr. used to check him when they first started working together but it seems he has backed off him a bit.

Comment

The Box Nation guys were pretty bad as well. The guy was scoring the fight then at the end he says "I'll just leave it to the judges this one was too close to call". Really son!?

Comment

I thought it was one of their best nights actually, they praised both fighters.

Comment

It annoyed me so much. I almost forgot that I was watching a great fight. HBO's nuthugging is awful.

Comment

There were a few too many exchanges where Berto would clearly get the worst of it, and you would hear "Good bodyshot by Berto".

That seemed to be their go to euphemism for "Berto just got hammered there"

Comment

It's the same every fight. I don't know who gives Jim Lampley his glasses but he always seems to see a different fight to the one I see.

Comment

Kellerman disappointed me tonight.

Comment

they always disappoint. Everyone in the boxing world they commentating row is a joke, they all biased as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X