Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
    I would never give you the privilege. It's in my secret stash. I'll unleash it when I really have to. Muahahahahahah.

Ok. I don't have it. But their were rumors of that fight happening, before he signed with Cotto. Don't act like you aint heard them.
    Rumours, yes. Baseless rumours.

Mayweather and his team, on the other hand, have never mentioned Robert Guererro as a possible opponent for him.

So the statement of "Mayweather has been chasing Guererro for years" is positively and utterly false.

Comment

• I'm a huge Floyd fan but his issue is inactivity.....which opts him on having a tune up, which is a waste of a fight in my opinion.

He fought Ortiz as a tune up, the Pacquiao fight didn't go through & instead had a big fight with Cotto, he'll do the same this time again. Fight the winner of Berto-Guerrero & then fight Pacquiao (which won't happen) so he'll end up with Alvarez.

Tune up, big fight, tune up, big fight....that has been his cycle since coming out of retirement after the Hatton fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        IRONDANHAMZA SENDS FLOYD A LETTER: "Dear Floyd, like omg! I totally owned this guy on boxingscene. I asked him to show me an article about you and guerrero fighting, and he couldn't provide a link! I know you'll be back soon, and give us the fight we've all been waiting for! I just know you will, because you're our savior!"

FLOYD MAYWEATHER: "Dear kid. This was the 249th letter you sent me this week. Get a reality check dummy. I don't give a fu%K who you want me to fight! Imma fight who I wanna fight! So stop bothering me you little creep!! P.S. thanks for buying my last PPV."
        I don't know Floyd Mayweather's address to send him a letter.

And, I'm a few years Mayweather's elder for him to call me a "kid".

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I don't know Floyd Mayweather's address to send him a letter.

And, I'm a few years Mayweather's elder for him to call me a "kid".
          You know that ish was funny though......Amirite??
          Last edited by 1sballotHOF; 11-09-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• If the Pacquiao Match still its impossible to make then i am ok with it.

Also it will depend a lot on how Berto and Guerrero look on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              It would be alright depending on the outcome, both guys could look like garbage but Guerrero-Berto is a fight between top guys at 147, sure there are other top guys but a guy winning a fight between 2 top guys is never that bad an opponent.

Here is the thing though and it gets lost on a lot of people~ either guy would be in a very big spot to make a name of them self, at some point somebody is going to succeed in making their name off Floyd and as Floyd ages the probability approaches 1. I wouldn't really pick either guy stylistically to beat Floyd but that is why they do actually fight.
              Lol. For years you've been on the "they fight for money " train. Now you say they fight to get results. How convenient. When the division was at its peak though, "boxing is a business"!

Comment

• if u gonna be as inactive as floyd you better not fight no damn berto or guererros. i'll have to stream his fight like usual

Comment

• im not interested. berto guerrero winner vs bradley or something like that.

Comment

• Nah. I disapprove.

Comment

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                      Manny hasnt fought a legit WW in 3 yrs. And is fighting Marquez for the 4th time, and you call Floyd a duck? STFU hippocrate.
                      He fought Bradley who has fought at 147 twice before that.
                      He fought Marquez who is the same size as him.
                      And what was before that Mosley and Margo? Or something like that and they've all been over 147 so wtf?

Comment

Working...
                      X