Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIKILEAKS MEMO: President Obama REFUSED DEA Permission to Assassinate CHAPO GUZMAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
    So I'm wrong. Quit trying to save face, man up, and admit you were wrong. Jesus christ man.

You didn't even read your own article, and you are downing me for not only reading it but researching my claim? Lol, you obviously never went to college.
    yea you're wrong but what am i wrong about?

the thread title is the title of the article.

Im downing you for pretending to know everything by reading the article (which you claimed i didnt) but you just admitted that you had to google deputies commission to know more about the situation.

I would have been fine if you said "i googled deputies commission and i found out it never made it pass them so the persident didnt have to vote for it. "

Instead you put up this fake conceited front like you read the article and in your great brilliance got everything there is to know about U.S government assassination programs bureaucracy and downed other people for not reading the article because they didnt know wtf the deputies commission is when in essence you read the article and didnt know it either and had to google it.

That makes you a pretentious, conceited, hypocritical twat.

Now **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      yea you're wrong but what am i wrong about?

the thread title is the title of the article.

Im downing you for pretending to know everything by reading the article (which you claimed i didnt) but you just admitted that you had to google deputies commission to know more about the situation.

I would have been fine if you said "i googled deputies commission and i found out it never made it pass them so the persident didnt have to vote for it. "

Instead you put up this fake conceited front like you read the article and in your great brilliance got everything there is to know about U.S government assassination programs bureaucracy and downed other people for not reading the article because they didnt know wtf the deputies commission is when in essence you read the article and didnt know it either and had to google it.

That makes you a pretentious, conceited, hypocritical twat.

Now **** off.
      I didn't look up what the deputies commission was til after you asked. I used my fairly simple critical thinking skills to assume if it "didn't go past" means it didn't ever get to the president. Some people don't have critical thinking even in the simplest forms. I don't know if you do. Maybe if you had read the article you posted, and used them (if you have them) then you never would have posted the article.

Comment

Comment

ALL I WANNA BE IS EL CHAPO! Gucci!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X