No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ogogo Wants To Be The UK's Best Middleweight Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ogogo Wants To Be The UK's Best Middleweight Ever

ANTHONY OGOGO vowed to become Britain’s best ever middleweight and also wants to be knighted.

After winning bronze at the 2012 Olympics, the 24-year-old has signed a five-year deal with ­American promotional ­giants Golden Boy, who also look after light-welterweight Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to **** Jennifer Lopez.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      I want to **** Jennifer Lopez.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen.
      LOL. And Ogogo just doesn't have the tools. Quick hands and a fun name don't count for much in the pros, especially when you have a leaky defence and no pop.

Comment

Piss off ogogo, you suck

Comment

Joe Selkirk is a more meaningful pro, wish he was more active. Ogogo isn't destined for greatness, GBP made a poor decision picking him up. As I've said before, marketability wise he won't be a problem but wait till he gets found out.

Is he British based?

Comment

A very Khan-esque statement from Ogogo, do GBP encourage this kind of media hyperbole?

Anyhow, look forward to seeing how he progresses. I see Luke Campbell has been on twitter weighing up whether or not to turn pro also.

I'm not sure what to make of GBP's involvement in British boxing, I don't think they've matched Khan up particularly well of late. They do seem to becoming more and more powerful globally.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              A very Khan-esque statement from Ogogo, do GBP encourage this kind of media hyperbole?

Anyhow, look forward to seeing how he progresses. I see Luke Campbell has been on twitter weighing up whether or not to turn pro also.

I'm not sure what to make of GBP's involvement in British boxing, I don't think they've matched Khan up particularly well of late. They do seem to becoming more and more powerful globally.
              I worry that GBP are more concerned over the marketability of a fighter rather than matching a guy properly to help him progress,i would rather see an olympian turn pro and stay slightly under the radar than having all this rubbish

Comment

Keep up the self confidence Anthony. Let the haters on here who have never boxed keep trashing you.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  Keep up the self confidence Anthony. Let the haters on here who have never boxed keep trashing you.
                  Don't assume everyone on here has not boxed this site is for people from all walks of life but if you are going to sit in front of the boxing loving public and start making predictions like he has then you are leaving yourself open - to become a pro you have to be confident otherwise you won't progress very far but don't mistake been c_cky as been confident, how will he be the best middleweight Britain has ever produced when has not been the best amateur Britian has ever produced - he looks like his following in the footsteps of Khan who frankly has over achieved and is now been found out - I do wish him well but first start achieveing things as a pro before coming out with such statements.

Comment

i dont think hes being ****y hes just simply stating what he wants out of the sport as far as turning pro nothing wrong with setting your goals high. Who the hell starts boxing and goes to olympics to turn pro and say they want to become a journeyman. No need to hate on him or anything for what he is stating. Im not too familiar with him so i cant say much on his ability but i wish him the best in the pros

Comment

Working...
                    X