Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Eyes Knockout: I Don't Think Lara's Chin is Good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes Eyes Knockout: I Don't Think Lara's Chin is Good!

Unbeaten junior middleweight contender Vanes Martirosyan (32-0) raised some eyebrows when he appeared on The Boxing Lab a few months ago and told us that he felt he would break Erislandy Lara's (17-1-1) ribs with a body shot if they were to meet in the ring.

On this week's edition of BoxingScene's official audio show, Martirosyan said that he made those comments because he wanted to make sure that Lara would agree to face him. Martirosyan has gotten his wish and the two up and upcomers will square off on Saturday in Las Vegas in a fight televised by HBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think much of your chin either tbh but maybe that is just me.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Saul Roman had Vanes on his ass, as did Kassim Ouma.

The Ouma one was pretty cool seeing Vanes snap right back up, but, you could see the counter hook land and floor him.

Comment

I will be looking for Vanes to back up his mouth and KO Lara

Vanes needs that shot at Canelo

Comment

This guy was whipped by kassim ouma and dropped. He has no right to talk about chins.

Comment

A lot of talk from Vanes leading up to this fight. I have a feeling he's gonna get owned. And what's all this about Lara's chin?

Comment

Can't wait to see this fight. Pulling for Lara to win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                  Saul Roman had Vanes on his ass, as did Kassim Ouma.
                  exactly and thats why I anticipate Vanes being stopped here, especially as Lara got previous bad experience of judges score cards, he cant risk this going to the score cards esp with Arum promoting this

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
                    A lot of talk from Vanes leading up to this fight. I have a feeling he's gonna get owned. And what's all this about Lara's chin?
                    First hes talking about Canelo being protected yet he has fought NOBODY. Now hes talking about Lara's chin yet hes the one whos been down in his career.

Like I said, this whole time Vanes been quiet and now hes talking big. Hes nervous. Hes gonna get hammered. Lara has been in this type of stage vs Williams. Vanes hasnt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X