Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who plays the villain role more effectively MARG or floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    floyd cries way too much
    yeah............for a so called villain.............floyd is the softest in the bunch................

Comment

I guess it depends on what type of villain you think is worse. Marg is the type of villain that you don't want to meet in a dark alley and Floyd is the type of villain that would swindle your grandmother out of her last dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Mayweather plays the villain role better, it's all an act for the public, he's a showmen. People hate him, job done.

Margarito is an actual villain, and that is nothing good.

Yeah right, more like "I didn't know what Capetillo was putting in my handwraps, please senor, don't ban me".
        U shut this thread down.......perfect post. Both of them.

Comment

Floyd does, easily.

He's black, rich, and undefeated p4p GOAT. That alone is enough to make most pinoys and white people to hate him. Then you add in all the extra act he puts on to make more people mad. Easy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DPG View Post
            Floyd does, easily.

He's black, rich, and undefeated p4p GOAT. That alone is enough to make most pinoys and white people to hate him. Then you add in all the extra act he puts on to make more people mad. Easy stuff
            playing the race card much today.................i see.............lol..............floyd is a frontin lil **** who wants to be bad...................and looks sad doing so................

Comment

look all the hate Floyd is getting in this thread compared to Margarito that should make it very obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                look all the hate Floyd is getting in this thread compared to Margarito that should make it very obvious
                obvious that floyd's act is pathetic..................i agree..............

Comment

Originally posted by JMM001 View Post
                  playing the race card much today.................i see.............lol..............floyd is a frontin lil **** who wants to be bad...................and looks sad doing so................
                  Well ain't you quite the little *******.

Comment

Floyd plays a villain. Marg is a villain

Comment

Originally posted by JMM001 View Post
                      obvious that floyd's act is pathetic..................i agree..............
                      case in point Margarito doesn't have one of these

Comment

Working...
                      X