No announcement yet.

Creatine Use & Cardio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine Use & Cardio

I've been doing a lot of research on Creatine & had a question regarding it's use.

Q1. Creatine use requires me to stay hydrated 24x7. So does that mean that running/cardio with Creatine isn't a good idea? Coz it will make me sweat like a pig (like during HIIT)

Q2. After say 1 week of quitting Creatine, how much water weight am I likely to lose?

Bump, bump, bump it up!

Comment

Bumping it again, no one to help a brother out?

Comment

I got your back bro.lol.

Regarding Creatine use, I use it sometimes(not that crazy about supplements). The main purpose of creatine is to build and/or maintain muscle which I recommend you use if you're doing extensive conditioning but don't want to lose lean mass. I recommend you use once or twice day depending on your workout. One before and one after. As far as the dosage, one medium glass of water mixed with one tablespoon of it is more than enough. Hope this helps.

Comment

q1: creatine should give you the extra boost to push a little harder in your workouts/ cardio. make sure to drink more water than you normally would well taking creatine so you dont bloat. running on creatine is fine, like this guy above me said its good if you do a lot of cardio and want to maintain muscle. im on it right now.

q2: depends on how long you take it and how much your taking, but anywhere from 5-7lbs is normal. unless you work to maintain it after the creatine use.

Comment

q1: creatine should give you the extra boost to push a little harder in your workouts/ cardio. make sure to drink more water than you normally would well taking creatine so you dont bloat. running on creatine is fine, like this guy above me said its good if you do a lot of cardio and want to maintain muscle. im on it right now.

q2: depends on how long you take it and how much your taking, but anywhere from 5-7lbs is normal. unless you work to maintain it after the creatine use.

Comment

from what i understand creatine helps fill your muscle with extra non-contractile protein parts. these help with endurance and recovery. if you just make sure to drink more water before and after a workout you will be fine. being dehydrated for the 30-60 mins of hiit wont kill you. as for how much water weight, it depends on the person, and your starting size. but around 5-10 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                Bumping it again, no one to help a brother out?
                No, it will help you. Creatine inhibits the release of creatinine which is a chemical that is released when you are dehydrated and is not very good for you in large quan******.

Comment

Working...
                X