Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan should be EMBARASSED calling out Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
    What are you talking about, he was almost out on his feet if he didn't keep galloping around the ring for the rest of the fight.
    Moving is a legitimate form of defence.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

I love it how all the haters come out after every Khan fight and discredit his win.
      Buddy, it's 10x worse for Bradley, and Bradley actually fights top dog after top dog after top dog.

Waaaahhh!!! My favorite fighter and ultimate fantasy is getting made fun of on Boxing Scene. I can't take it. Waaaaaaahhh!!! Waaaahhhhh!!! Make it better Jesus!

Comment

i see no prob calling out the biggest payday besides pac, especially since pac has already that they would never fight eachother

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
          i see no prob calling out the biggest payday besides pac, especially since pac has already that they would never fight eachother
          Why? Are they brothers? Cousins? Some sort of extended relatives? What are there wives best friends with each other or something?

Comment

Originally posted by s h a r k b o y View Post
            he's not like pacquiao making fights with a million advantages for him.
            lolwut!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
              Why? Are they brothers? Cousins? Some sort of extended relatives? What are there wives best friends with each other or something?
              i guess cause of freddy ... and it doesnt help that khans with gbp

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                i guess cause of freddy ... and it doesnt help that khans with gbp
                Khan can have his dad train him. He'd save a lot of money going that route anyway, I'm surprised it hasn't been explored yet.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Mccloskey made him look like an amateur missing so much. Two things we now know of Khan; he has a glass chin, and he can't fight someone with a Philly Shell style.

Imagine the massacre Mayweather would put onto Khan if they ever fought.
                  Mayweather in a Philly Shell style... No Shlt!

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
                    Mayweather in a Philly Shell style... No Shlt!
                    He did employ the philly shell vs. Mosley at times.

Comment

Calling out Mayweather is no problem, but if he started calling out boxers of the calibre of Pac or even Morales then that would be crazy.

We dont know how good floyd is at this moment. Tha madianas of this world might be too much for FLoyd at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X