No announcement yet.

Vitali ducking Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali ducking Stiverne

Stiverne is too young and strong and he will eventually ko the hasbeen Vitaly.

Originally posted by aryan View Post
    Stiverne is too young and strong and he will eventually ko the hasbeen Vitaly.
    lol,,,vit is vulnerable now but I doubt very much hes afraid of stivrene let alone any heavyweight. vits not the greatest but hes a tough sob

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      lol,,,vit is vulnerable now but I doubt very much hes afraid of stivrene let alone any heavyweight. vits not the greatest but hes a tough sob
      Stiverne is a beast and vitaly looked finished against charr. stiverne will wear him down and make him blow out his knee or something, if he doesnt knock him out cold late.

Comment

Stiverne is a beast and vitaly looked finished against charr. stiverne will wear him down and make him blow out his knee or something, if he doesnt knock him out cold late.
        stiverne looked pretty good in his last fight but then again arreola is **** so its hard to really gauge just how good he is. I agree with vit looking horrible tho against charr and any good heavyweight has a descent chance against him now. his reflexes have really slowed and he doesn't hit nearly as hard as he used to

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          stiverne looked pretty good in his last fight but then again arreola is **** so its hard to really gauge just how good he is. I agree with vit looking horrible tho against charr and any good heavyweight has a descent chance against him now. his reflexes have really slowed and he doesn't hit nearly as hard as he used to
          i like that man an undisputed champ acknoweleging this rank amateur in my genius. everyone is sleeping on stiverne. gettin better every fight, freak physical strength, he should fight mike perez, boystov or wilder since vitaly is ducking him.

Comment

He needs to fight more ranked guys before you can say Vitali is ducking him dude.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
              He needs to fight more ranked guys before you can say Vitali is ducking him dude.
              he is the mandatory dude.

Comment

he is the mandatory dude.
                Like that means anything anymore to be honest.

Vitali is more interested in politics and big fights, Stiverne is neither of these.

If he gets more of a name then he'd get the fight a lot quicker.

Comment

Vitali isn't ducking him.

Vitali crushes Stiverne.

Comment

people are seriously overrating stiverne. he beat a punchbag in arreola and now he's a top fighter? he looked god awful against ray austin. arreola is the gatti of the heavyweight division. were baldomir and gomez good because they destroyed gatt? hardly.

Comment

Working...
                    X