The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** the nfl, fake ass football. they don't even use their feet

Comment

• **** Atlanta!!!!!!! And since we play them today, **** um twice. Geaux Saints, beat the Foul-Cant's. You know what the **** it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Eagles v. Cowboys has potential to be the sloppiest game in the history of football

Comment

• This is going to sound way ambiguous and out there, but I remember in, I believe the playoffs, last season, the commentators were making a big deal out of this one pass rusher who, instead of getting down in a stance, would just stand there in an upright position and then just charge in and bounce off of guys. The commentators were saying how this was really tough to defend against, I guess because it is very unorthodox, and also because of how he tended to bounce off of guys. I believe he was white, just for identification reasons. Again, that's basically a shot in the dark, but I've been trying to remember who he is and/or what team he was on.

Comment

• I want to see he was on an east coast team, but I don't remember for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                This is going to sound way ambiguous and out there, but I remember in, I believe the playoffs, last season, the commentators were making a big deal out of this one pass rusher who, instead of getting down in a stance, would just stand there in an upright position and then just charge in and bounce off of guys. The commentators were saying how this was really tough to defend against, I guess because it is very unorthodox, and also because of how he tended to bounce off of guys. I believe he was white, just for identification reasons. Again, that's basically a shot in the dark, but I've been trying to remember who he is and/or what team he was on.
                I dont know what you mean by bounce off guys, but you could be thinking of Clay Matthews

Comment

• The Giants are getting worked on right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I dont know what you mean by bounce off guys, but you could be thinking of Clay Matthews
                    I think that seems like the dude.

What I meant is that the way he rushed in, he would often seem to deflect off of blockers.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X