No announcement yet.

with mayweather going to jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with mayweather going to jail

who will manny pacquaion fight next?? , who will mayweather fight when he gets out??

will mayweather getting the jail push manny vs floyd back until this time next year or early 2013

my guess....

1. manny vs marquez 4

2. i really dont know , will it be another tune-up fight or go straight to manny

3. if its 2013 then both fighters will be well in the slide by then , it should have happened 18 months ago

He'll do a month... get out in Feb with enough time to promote and train for May 5th

thats just my prediction

Comment

First of all Floyd has to get past Big Bubba because Big Bubba is going to come after that azz. Floyd better hope that his azzhole can shoulder roll Big Bubba meat Johnson because if he can't than his career is over.

As for Manny, I think he'll fight Bradley next because Ortiz/Berto might not be ready by his next fight.

Comment

There is no bubba in jail fool. You've been watching too much TV. Now maybe if your punk ass goes to jail he will most likely be waiting for you. Punk ass ******.

Comment

I predict he'll be out in 3 weeks.

Comment

I wouldn't fight a felon fresh out of jail if I was Manny. Look what he did to Ortiz while hiding he commited crime now he proud and loud criminal imagine now. Someone who is locked is a threat for society and has to prove he can become part of it before he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              I wouldn't fight a felon fresh out of jail if I was Manny. Look what he did to Ortiz while hiding he commited crime now he proud and loud criminal imagine now. Someone who is locked is a threat for society and has to prove he can become part of it before he does.
              listen to this clown

Comment

floyd is doing 3 months in county, people act like he's doing 3 years in prison or something. the fight can still happen in 2012 just not in may

Comment

He is criminal period. A filthy criminal. Whoever hits the mother of his kids would kill any person. If you are capable of bruising and beating a woman you are capable of murder and rape and anything. He should be treated like one he doesnt deserve to be part of society. Manny shouldn't give him the fight floyd desperately needs.

Comment

probably gonna be marquez...

not too interested in that one...

Comment

Working...
                    X