Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Pac disses Brandon Rios.....nasty like......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid: Pac disses Brandon Rios.....nasty like......

I think we have another Vargas Delahoya moment........Vargas hated DLH for supposedly dissing him back when he was a young up and comer......

Wonder what Rios will have to say bout this mad diss.......

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    I think we have another Vargas Delahoya moment........Vargas hated DLH for supposedly dissing him back when he was a young up and comer......

Wonder what Rios will have to say bout this mad diss.......

Who were they talking about when they mentioned someone is 24 years old and needs to work on their speed?

Comment

Who cares? This dude is busy as hell all day everyday. He's not watching Brandon Rios.

Watch:

These guys have lives outside of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Who were they talking about when they mentioned someone is 24 years old and needs to work on their speed?
        Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Rios is a 135 pounder, is Pacquiao suppose to know of him? Rios probably will be a small 140 pounder when he moves up. I just have a feeling Rios is going to be like Juan Diaz where his best weight class is 135. Rios will be tempting to move up sooner or later because of money and because he is already beating everyone up(top fighters) at 135 who are willing to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by writeright View Post
            Victor Ortiz.
            thanks

It looks like manny and roach believe Ortiz has a high chance of beating Floyd just because he was highly competitive with manny in sparring.

Comment

Pacquiao says "Brandon Rios who's that?" and Elie says Manny wants to fight Rios. Wtf?!?!

Comment

This is just the kind of **** thats gonna get Rios p1ssed.....awaiting response

Comment

First off, I'm getting tired of these stupid Filipino reporters talking politics while they're in a boxing presser. That's like asking him about Mayweather during a congressional campaign.

Comment

Where was the diss?

Comment

Working...
                    X