Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any fighter in the history of the sport you can compare to manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    Yuriorkis Gamboa is very comparable to your posted aspects. I didn't even have to look back at any other era.

Indeed Pacquiao is a damn beast and the best active fighter, but he's not the greatest ever. There is one boxer in any era who can be compared to Pacquiao. The big difference is his accomplishments which he as been able to reach based on awesome promotions and matchmaking.
    Pacquiao barely speak English & not an American himself. And yet He sold millions of PPV consistently.

Comment

I don't regard anything he has done above 130 as significant as his campaign under 130. Being said, since he fought passionately in the past like some of his Mexican counterparts, I world say he most reminds me of one of my All Time favorites...

Michael Carbajal

Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 06-21-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wildyfz05 View Post
        Tito over rated? Dilusional much?? People tend to forget the monstrosity
        he was at 147... at 147...in his prime...he would have decapitated Paq within 4... Are you saying that Paq is better than Sweet pea....??? We all know how that went...
        Here you go with your ABC ****. They have nothing to do with subject.

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        I don't know man, Marquez is always in tip top shape and I've never seen him tired. At the same time I've never seen Pac tired either. It's a toss up IMO. I do agree with the rest of your post. The little guy is like a Tasmanian devil.
        Not as long as Floyd is alive

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Aaron Pryor and Wilfredo Gomez
        Pryor is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          just because you don't know anything about any other boxer in a historic context it doesn't mean the only one you know about is the best...
          answer or get out

Comment

Working...
          X