No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I'm Very Nervous About Alvarez vs Rhodes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I'm Very Nervous About Alvarez vs Rhodes

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez of Mexico fights under the Golden Boy Promotions banner. He will be making the first defense of his junior middleweight title Saturday when he takes on Ryan Rhodes of England in Mexico (on HBO). On paper, it seems Alvarez could have an easy time of it.

[Click Here To Read More]

So you should be Richard, so you should be

Comment

dont be nervous to collect your cut at the bank richard and oh..you were a banker weren't you?

Comment

I don't see it happening. Anybody on this level can KO bums big deal. Can Rhodes handle Canelo's power is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
          I don't see it happening. Anybody on this level can KO bums big deal. Can Rhodes handle Canelo's power is the question.
          Rhodes a bum? go watch another sport kid

Comment

Lulz at the writer mentioning that Rhodes beat a guy with a poor record but not mentioning his win over Moore. Because that's how you judge a fighter, by his worst wins

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
              Rhodes a bum? go watch another sport kid
              im talking about the 3 bums rhodes KO'd from the article

Comment

I understand richie's concerns, Ryan is a matured, calm head and it's fights like this one that experience might count sometimes but Canelo is a calm head himself and his youthfulness should be too much for Ryan who might fade late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                  Can Rhodes handle Canelo's power is the question.
                  Canelo couldn't KO Hatton, a guy with pretty poor defence who has never fought above 147.

Rhodes is an awkward southpaw and a BIG JMW who has fought at MW

I'm pretty sure he'll be able to handle Canelo's power

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                    Canelo couldn't KO Hatton, a guy with pretty poor defence who has never fought above 147.

Rhodes is an awkward southpaw and a BIG JMW who has fought at MW

I'm pretty sure he'll be able to handle Canelo's power
                    Bet your 2 mil on Rhodes then.

Comment

Working...
                    X