No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raysan View Post
    what top fighter did he face? Margarito, Cotto, Hatton? i swear they had all previously had their asses beat.
    Name other top contenders in the welterweight division around that time except for Floyd Mayweather for Pacquiao to fight.

OH YA THERES NONE

Idiots claim Pacquiao was too small to go at 147 and become a challenger, now those same people call Pacquiao a b1tch for not fighting Martinez at 154lb.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Every figther loses

Get your ass out of Floyds 0
      who in the hell mentioned Floyd? im saying fight someone coming off an impressive win at least. Pac is a joke, and now very clear they NEVER wanted the Mayweather fight since you decided to bring him up.

Comment

Originally posted by raysan View Post
        what top fighter did he face? Margarito, Cotto, Hatton? i swear they had all previously had their asses beat.
        Then who do you suggest? Martinez? Blame DiBella!!...No one else, Mosley is better draw than Berto, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          I think guys like the TS are just frustrated.

Any long time fan of the sport would realize no one fights elite fighters each and everytime.

Every fighter, even ATG's and HOF's, take easy fights, tune-ups, money fights from time to time. Hell guys like Robinson, Armstrong, Pep etc would take 5-10 **** fights in a row before facing another elite fighter.
          Im sure TS is being sarcastic but yes alot of people are frustrated. But we would see the same crap if he chose Berto or JMM

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            I think guys like the TS are just frustrated.

Any long time fan of the sport would realize no one fights elite fighters each and everytime.

Every fighter, even ATG's and HOF's, take easy fights, tune-ups, money fights from time to time. Hell guys like Robinson, Armstrong, Pep etc would take 5-10 **** fights in a row before facing another elite fighter.
            Mosley is a tune-up? Why? Because he was beaten by Floyd.

Comment

Im sure TS is being sarcastic but yes alot of people are frustrated. But we would see the same crap if he chose Berto or JMM
              At least both are coming off of stoppages. by the time they fight Mosley's last win will have been 2 years ago.

Comment

Mosley is the lesser evil between those two. And its all about money, Mosley has a better fanbase.

Comment

They also think there is an unlimited supply of elite WW

Its nice that Martinez is P4P#3 but calling Pac a duck because he wont fight the 160 champ is also ridiculous.

They want to see him lose so bad because a loss will "expose" him
                  You nailed it,

Haters want to see him lose and yell "exposed"...
                  I still think Mosley is dangerous but I don't give him a chance and I don't typically like this decision fighting him. It's obvious they're going where the money is but true boxing fans really miss out.

Comment

They want to see him lose so bad because a loss will "expose" him

pac's haters are just mad because he won't make a sex tape and "expose" his junk. freaking ****s.

bwahahahaha!!!!

then people will say he's ducking slick african american **** stars because their asses are too big.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                      You nailed it,

Haters want to see him lose and yell "exposed"...
                      I still think Mosley is dangerous but I don't give him a chance and I don't typically like this decision fighting him. It's obvious they're going where the money is but true boxing fans really miss out.
                      There is just no fight around that will be seen as competitive without Pac going up and up in weight

Cmon they complained about Cotto, im mean Cotto in Pacs first real WW fight

They just overrated Pac soooo much that nobody else is good enough to face him

That fact that Mosley will beat just about anybody around yet he is not worthy for Pac tells you something

Comment

Working...
                      X