Collapse
No announcement yet.

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instead of jail they should offer to instead take off his testicles????

just saying?

Comment

If I were a father, that would be my first instinct as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roksan View Post
        An enraged father who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife.

Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.

He went to police in the town of Bielefeld where he lives but officers said they were powerless to intervene.

"The man then recruited two work colleagues at his factory and then went to the house of the victim," said police.

"The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year. But he has remained silent on who his accomplices were.

He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him – so I did. "I saw it as my duty as a father."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...boyfriend.html
        Originally posted by Gremlin. View Post
        Now that's a real father, but he should have done it on the low. Chances are he was better off killing the guy than cutting his balls off.
        probably the old dude is rich, that's why she was banging him. the dad should have killed the guy, now he'll just buy a penis pump and **** the daughter some more

Comment

I guess the chick has no blame in this situation.

Please.

She knew what she was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I guess the chick has no blame in this situation.

Please.

She knew what she was doing.
            she cost a 57 year old man his balls, now he has to buy a penis pump

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              she cost a 57 year old man his balls, now he has to buy a penis pump

Poor old horny basterd.

Now he just has to eat pusssy and get rim jobs from her while telling her he loves her and letting her use his credit card.

Comment

****ed up does not begin to describe this story

Comment

A bread knife?

That ***** is really ****ing dull and i cant believe he used it on him while he was awake

Now she wont have a father for a long time.

I'd kick his ass or put a gun to his head but not do some ***** like that

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin. View Post
                    Now that's a real father, but he should have done it on the low. Chances are he was better off killing the guy than cutting his balls off.
                    As unorthodox as it may be, cutting off his balls with a butter knifer sends a much stronger message. Killing someone puts you in jail for murder, cutting off someone's balls is only attempted murder.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    He probably will and we'll be here glorifying it.

I give credit to the 57 year old dude for bagging a 17 year old check.

Old boy is talented. And the father is jealous.

I wonder what the age of consent is in Germany.

If it's under 18, like 16, father should go to jail.
                    Jealous of what you dumbass? What would you do if your 17 year old daughter was getting ****ed by someone older than you are? You'd be jealous that you never fcuked girls 40 years younger than yourself? Or would you do something about it?

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    Creepy, yes, but that means you failed as a parent if your daughter is somehow in a relationship with this old dude if he's a pile of shit. If he treats her well and there is a legit connection, don't let age stop you.

Father should be thrown in prison as long as possible. Piece of shit.
                    That's not true that he failed as a father. A lot of times, kids from good families are less influenced by their parents and more influenced by other things. Father can't help it if his daughter is just plain stupid, all he can do is protect her.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    A bread knife?

That ***** is really ****ing dull and i cant believe he used it on him while he was awake

Now she wont have a father for a long time.

I'd kick his ass or put a gun to his head but not do some ***** like that
                    Personally, I wouldn't be able to pull it off either, I'd probably kill the old pedophile. But look at it like this, now the father won't see all the dumb shet her daughter does. What you don't know can't hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Garo View Post
                      As unorthodox as it may be, cutting off his balls with a butter knifer sends a much stronger message. Killing someone puts you in jail for murder, cutting off someone's balls is only attempted murder.

Jealous of what you dumbass? What would you do if your 17 year old daughter was getting ****ed by someone older than you are? You'd be jealous that you never fcuked girls 40 years younger than yourself? Or would you do something about it?

That's not true that he failed as a father. A lot of times, kids from good families are less influenced by their parents and more influenced by other things. Father can't help it if his daughter is just plain stupid, all he can do is protect her.

Personally, I wouldn't be able to pull it off either, I'd probably kill the old pedophile. But look at it like this, now the father won't see all the dumb shet her daughter does. What you don't know can't hurt you.
                      \

Age of consent in Germany is 16.

If she liked the old guy, it was perfectly legal for him to bone her.

Dad can't do ***** about it but go to jail for doing this.

Comment

Working...
                      X