No announcement yet.

Fair or not, Pacquiao will ALWAYS be remembered for getting KTFO by Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
    despite all of Manny's accomplishments, the truth is this is what will stick in people's mind forever. Yes every fighter eventually loses, but it's not like Manny was some old shot fighter who accumulated late-career losses like Ali or Roy. He got knocked out cold by a fighter 6 years older than himself.

It's pretty sad, but unfortunately people will always remember Pacquaio as Pacquaio'd
    Some people might hate it, but people will remember more than any other moment in Pacquiao's career him getting his lights dimmed by Marquez, the LW who chased the dream.

Pac was left lying like a stillborn baby .. and it couldn't have been more funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Comment

Like I been saying..JMM and pac are both bums..no skills..two bums without skills..the fight was ****..one bum knocked the other bum out...the bum who knocked the other bum out got toyed around by money may the greatest boxer of all time.

Comment

Pizz drinker

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
            despite all of Manny's accomplishments, the truth is this is what will stick in people's mind forever. Yes every fighter eventually loses, but it's not like Manny was some old shot fighter who accumulated late-career losses like Ali or Roy. He got knocked out cold by a fighter 6 years older than himself.

It's pretty sad, but unfortunately people will always remember Pacquaio as Pacquaio'd
            only the ppl who started watching boxing yesterday. those of us who have been fans longer than that will remember his career as a whole, he will go down as the loser of his JMM rivalry though. personally i never ranked him above JMM or floyd but those who did will have to drop him down on the list of the best fighters of this era.

so its a big blow to his legacy for sure but to say thats all ppl will remember is ******ed. not e-******ed meaning i disagree with what you are saying either, im talking real life wearing a helmet to the dinner table ******ed.

Comment

Sadly i agree. Hatton had a good career butis remeberedfor that shot. Same with PWill. When you outcold like that, looking like you may have died, youll always be remebered that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                That's what you get when you are the people's champion, the champion that's there not because he is the best, but because the media and the so called fans hate the best - Floyd Mayweather Jr. So Pacquiao was made to be the fighter of the decade, this ATG fighter who wasn't human and who seem to beat up everyone who came forward. Good shows yes, fighter of the decade? Not so much.

This is karma acting as usual. The truth comes out eventually. This is the hard to swallow truth. Every real great there was lost to age and tear, not to a counter punch he had 4 fights to prepare against. I'm not hating Manny by any means, just laughing my ass off at the boxing institution and media and the picture of JMM holding that fighter of the decade belt which was made to rub on Mayweather's face had Pacquiao won it. They really look what they are now - a bunch of crooks.
                Uh NO! Fighter of the decade was won for accomplishments in the last decade not this one. Mayweather didn't win it because of his ducking and dodging ways. That doesn't change because of Marquez. Floyd gets no credit for it. He didn't do it. He's still the same cherry picker who just waited out another challenge like he did to Margarito. Hard to lose when you never fight guys when they're dangerous.

Comment

Just like most of you young cats will only remember DLH for his washed up and weight drained defeat to Manny and not all his greatness prior? Cry me a river.

Comment

Working...
                  X