Collapse
No announcement yet.

just watched IMMORTALS and can't believe the amount of screw ups in that film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just watched IMMORTALS and can't believe the amount of screw ups in that film

it's 2012 & you think hollywood would be able to do a better job with movies like this. in the first 15 minutes alone there was 3 HUGE blunders in this movie that i laughed at...
    (1) when they show the titans in the cage they were bounded by chains & had REBAR in their mouths...lol! yes they used rebar! there wasn't rebar in 1228 BC...
    (2) back to the rebar thing...the eagle lands on a cross shaped post which was also rebar...
    (3) at the beginning when rourke is talking to the priest on his knees he says CHRIST...lol! the movie takes place in 1228 BC(before christ) so this slang or term should not have been used...
    these blunders made it hard to take the movie serious & it's rather amateurish if you ask me.
    Last edited by joe strong; 03-16-2012, 09:05 AM.

That is ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      That is ridiculous!
      yes it was really stupid & with the budget they used i can't believe how foolish these blunders are...i have not seen this kind of stupidity in movie making since "raw deal" when arnie hits a something doing like 100miles\hr in a yellow porsche & the car is seen driving away in perfect condition...i think it was raw deal. he also had no seat belt on...

Comment

Lol that's kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          it's 2012 & you think hollywood would be able to do a better job with movies like this. in the first 15 minutes alone there was 3 HUGE blunders in this movie that i laughed at...
          (1) when they show the titans in the cage they were bounded by chains & had REBAR in their mouths...lol! yes they used rebar! there wasn't rebar in 1228 BC...
          (2) back to the rebar thing...the eagle lands on a cross shaped post which was also rebar...
          (3) at the beginning when rourke is talking to the priest on his knees he says CHRIST...lol! the movie takes place in 1228 BC(before christ) so this slang or term should not have been used...
          these blunders made it hard to take the movie serious & it's rather amateurish if you ask me.
          That bit made me LOL

Ive seen the film also

Comment

never expect historical accuracy in movies

if anything expect the complete opposite mooofokka

Comment

i heard of 2 blunders in braveheart. i love that movie & never could find the "alleged" blunders...apparently there is a battle scene where someone is wearing a watch & a kilt gets kinda lifted & a guys got a pair of calvin kleins on...lol! i have looked for these but never seen them. has anyone here seen these blunders in braveheart?

Comment

It was a bad movie. It even bothered me that the Titans were a normal persons height.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  It was a bad movie. It even bothered me that the Titans were a normal persons height.
                  i know what you mean & not to mention theseus could take on 20 guys himself & the 5 gods couldn't take out 20 titans who were like you said a normal persons height. i always thought titans were giants...

Comment

the entire 15 or so minutes that i watched i was talkin sht about the movie, eventually i had to take it off when i saw the "gods" or angels or w/e the **** those gayboys in heaven were

Comment

Working...
                    X