Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Me and a couple of lads on here the other day were talking about this subject.
    I don't think the majority of us on here would have expected Manny to be stopped a year or so ago and that's the question I have now, do you guys think Floyd will go the next few years undefeated and retire that way or will time and another fighter finally catch up with him one day and leave him KO'd/TKO'd?
    Yes he will retire undefeated
    64.65%
    No he will get TKO'd / KO'd
    23.23%
    Amir Khan's dad has the best teeth in the business
    12.12%

I think Mayweather will lose a decision at some stage. I don't see him being KO'd though.

Comment

Yes he will. He has the Guerrero's, Khan's, Alexander's, and Brook's to fight. Aka cherrypick his way into retirement.

He will come back a few years later though when he's broke and possibly lose a decision.
      Last edited by thuggery; 02-02-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        I think Mayweather will lose a decision at some stage. I don't see him being KO'd though.
        I should have added another option, with that in mind. A Loss without him being stopped

D'oh

Comment

He'll cherry-pick his way into retirement. So, yes, he'll retire undefeated.

Comment

If he fights Guerrero, Bradley and Alexander (which he will) he'll cherry pick his way into retiring undefeated

if he fights real threats like Martinez, Trout or Canelo he loses or gets KTFO

I expect him to cherry pick

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Yes he will. He has the Guerrero's, Khan's, Alexander's, and Brook's to fight. Aka cherrypick his way into retirement.

He will come back a few years later though when he's broke and possibly lose a decision.
              Originally posted by yoz View Post
              He'll cherry-pick his way into retirement. So, yes, he'll retire undefeated.
              Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              If he fights Guerrero, Bradley and Alexander (which he will) he'll cherry pick his way into retiring undefeated

saying what everyone is thinking.
              Its impossible to predict whether Floyd will be undefeated by the time he retires cos no one knows who he is going to fight.

If i could see into a crystal ball and see who he will be fighting until retirement i could make an educated guess on whether Floyd will lose or not.

But no one predicted Pac would lose, but cos Pac fights regularly and tough competition regularly the chances of having an off night are so much greater than if you go Floyds route of once in a while fights.

Comment

Yes...because he will not fight a real threat!

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"= Floyd Mayeather!

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Are you saying no WW can beat him ?

Comment

Yup they cant name a ww that beats him.

Then if he fights a true 154 pounder canelo or trout they were hyped up bums.

Yet their idol Manny got sparked by Marquez.

Floyd is greater than Manny they know it and with every post like this they become more and mlre desperate to get their point across too bad no one outside of floyd haters on these messageboards believe it.

Cold harsh reality get used to it.

Moneyteam.

Comment

Working...
                    X