No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia should have lost by TKO by quitting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia should have lost by TKO by quitting

He quit man. He could have faught on, but decided to take easy way out and quit.

He is a boring fighter too.

you should have been aborted via TKO

Comment

How he quit when the doctors determined he couldn't continue, should he had said fuck that and attack salido anyways?

you fools are just dumb.

Comment

Those are the rules in boxing. These have been in place for a very long time If you are extremely behind in a fight,you have to basically be perfect to get back into it. Being reckless with your head is not.

Comment

watch the fight again, he quit they called the doc in to inspect a broken nose and said he cant go on. HE QUIT.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            you should have been aborted via TKO
            I laughed at this, then I realized TS is a Mosley fan talking about boring fighters.

Comment

Is this for real??It was a legit stoppage,I understand why this could bother some people..But it was a legit stoppage stop the foolishness already..

Comment

As much as i think this is all BS cause his nose was broken he did quit before Dr called it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                  He quit man. He could have faught on, but decided to take easy way out and quit.

He is a boring fighter too.
                  I agree. That was a totally cop out. It was an accidental bunt but the fight should have continued. Garcia (trainer) knew they were way ahead on points so he wanted it stopped. Salido would have caught Garcia with more shots in the later rounds that head bunt saved Garcia from the fight getting really interesting.

Garcia (trainer) much pretty told the ref accidental bunt stop the fight and the ref said ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    How he quit when the doctors determined he couldn't continue, should he had said fuck that and attack salido anyways?

you fools are just dumb.
                    Garcia wanted the fight stopped. A lot of fighters have had to fight with a broken noses.

Comment

Working...
                    X