Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaefer says he doesn't think Canelo-Trout will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I wanted to see this fight. I really see this being a good test to Canelo.

But I see canelokind of getting beat and then Austin being robbed on this fight.

Oh well maybe Cotto, then Trout. Migh be a good way to work him up.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      It's his fault Paul was in an accident. It's his fault Kirkland got injured again. It's his fault Cotto couldn't take care of business. It's his fault Trout got arrested.

It's all Canelo's fault. He's a disgrace to boxing. He clearly sabotaged everything.
      He hasn't fought a single threat. What are you trying to say with your sarcasm?

Canelo has Lopez on his ledger. Give me some intelligent sarcasm for that.

Canelo's team went after Mosley, who hadn't won in three years prior to signing the contract. You have something witty for that?

Or are you going to focus on the names he might have fought if this or that didn't happen? Heck, let's give him credit for Trout after Canelo fights some other bum.

Comment

If not May 4 they'll eventually fight sometime in 2013 I think Angulo will get the shot at Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          What the hell are you talking about? What does this have to do with Pacquiao?
          Just pointing out the double standard, cause taking the big money fight is normal I would try for the Cotto payday. I bet you a Pacquiao fan.

Comment

It's his fault Paul was in an accident. It's his fault Kirkland got injured again. It's his fault Cotto couldn't take care of business. It's his fault Trout got arrested.

It's all Canelo's fault. He's a disgrace to boxing. He clearly sabotaged everything.
            Yes because they were only available 154 pound fighters available right? He could've done much than Josesito Lopez for Septemeber, K9 would have been better, not a great fight, but much better than a guy who fought at 147 one time in a fight he was losing to Ortiz before he broke his jaw. K9, Molina, Rosado, etc. He had plenty of other options. Canelo brings this hate on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Gotta protect that 0 until Floyd takes it. What a joke.
              I think if he fights Angulo, Cotto, Kirkland, Molina, Lara, or Martirosyan on May 4th, that is not "protecting that 0" unless you think very highly of Canelo and are giving him high standards of who he should fight.

Comment

Yeah it's the *******s, they are crazy, they hate everything Golden Boy

Comment

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
                  Just pointing out the double standard, cause taking the big money fight is normal I would try for the Cotto payday. I bet you a Pacquiao fan.
                  Are you actually comparing Manny's resume to Canelo's? Really?

Comment

Who has Trout really fought before Miguel Cotto...
                    He's a boring draw, wouldn't mind seeing Canelo knock his drunk boring ass out.

Comment

We should probably wait to hear a reason before saying anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X