No announcement yet.

[New Video] Yuriorkis Gamboa Full Mitt Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Video] Yuriorkis Gamboa Full Mitt Workout

SMS taking over. I'm ready for Gamboa's return.

Comment

Still razor sharp. I would put my money on this dude beating Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Still razor sharp. I would put my money on this dude beating Broner.
        I think that fight can get made. GBP will think broner can take him out and 50 will think Gamboa can take Broner out. And they both want a victory of each other on the promotional side. so make it happen

Comment

Cant wait to see Gamboa back in action!!!

Comment

Must be in the genes. Gamboa's dad looks to be in impressive shape himself. The guy has to be in his early fifties, at least. Carlos is a former boxer. Still has pretty fast hands.

Comment

Looking tremendous.

Lay off or not, everything he does in the ring looks so natural and that it comes easily to him. Speed is still as awesome as ever too...that combo at 1:26.

Love how easy he makes the left hooks/uppercuts look. Doesn't need to wind up Garcia style, doesn't even need much body movement, it's just thrown with great power in the blink of an eye. Can't wait to see him back in the ring.

Comment

Looking sharp, his handspeed is phenomenal & they aren't pitty-pat shots either.

Comment

I hope Farenas has a good defense, or else he'll probably be hitting the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                    I hope Farenas has a good defense, or else he'll probably be hitting the canvas.
                    He doesn't... Someone posted a video of his fight vs Uchiyama, all I needed to watch was the first 30 seconds.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X