Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant: Erik Morales is The Biggest Option For Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant: Erik Morales is The Biggest Option For Marquez

Earlier this week I caught up with longtime HBO color commentator Larry Merchant in an effort to get his thoughts on the ongoing drama surrounding the now-cancelled Lamont Peterson-Amir Khan rematch. The fight was set to go down later this month at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas but Peterson was found to have tested positive for synthetic testosterone on Monday and the boxing world has since been ablaze about the entire ordeal.

[Click Here To Read More]

marquez-maidana is the better option, but if it's not possible, marquez-khan...forget morales or rios..this is a mismatch...

Comment

marquez-maidana is the better option...if it's not possible, bring in amir khan...forget morales or rios...this is a mismatch...i don't know what makes larry thought morales-marquez would be big...

Comment

I'd gladly pay to see Marquez/Morales. It would be an entertaining fight for sure. It would be huge in Texas w/ the mexican fans down there. Best choice for Marquez right now. He needs to forget about the young up and comers and go for the big money fights at this stage in his career. Morales would be just that. Plus it would add to the Pac/Barrera/Morales series. I hope it happens!

Comment

khan marquez is the best fight out there.

marquez is up there with pacquiao and mayweather
          if khan wants to be up there too he needs to beat marquez

Comment

I'm all for Marquez Morales ... definitely want to see it over Marquez Khan

Comment

icant believe morales is still fighting

Comment

Well that's obvious. But it will suck too. How does a man, who admires them both walk away from this happy. When 1 of them has to lose??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Well that's obvious. But it will suck too. How does a man, who admires them both walk away from this happy. When 1 of them has to lose??
                  maybe they will do something classic . and have 3 fights between them

Comment

Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
                    maybe they will do something classic . and have 3 fights between them
                    you're a kid....... arent you?

Comment

Working...
                    X