Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anybody show me video evidence of Ward using headbutts or dirty tactics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    hes just a throw back fighter with a few old tricks, the headbutts are overrated, hes won every fight with ease... these dudes on here are just pussified
    There it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      The second half of every round after round 8: He starts off good, but gets winded....then the elbows, pushing, grinding with the head start.

miranda shoulda just pulled his head down like amir khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        The one that ended the Kessler fight was the most blatently deliberate headbutt I've ever seen.

Al Bernstein is generally quite reluctant to say anything negative about an American boxer, but he did admit "Ward came in like a billy goat"

The crooked old referee Jack Reiss just smirked when he saw Kessler wince in pain.
        That's the most blatant deliberate headbutt you're ever seen???

You are soft as cotton....lol.............

Comment

Just watch the kessler fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            The second half of every round after round 8: He starts off good, but gets winded....then the elbows, pushing, grinding with the head start.

You do realize that Ward was cut in the 1st round by a headbutt right?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Yeah I can but why don't you do your research prag.
                lol....... Easy Spray.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  There were headbutts in the Kessler fight, but I don't think any were intentional. Nor do I think Ward is a dirty fighter.

I think he might be physically rough, but not dirty.

On another note, any boxer that has the gift of knowing how to headbutt and cut his opponent, but not himself, is brilliant.
                  What the f*** kinda comment is dat bruv? lmao
                  You must have some weak skin if you get cut everytime you nut someone lmao.
                  You ever had a fight before fam? My bredrin had a phat scar after he nutted me you know lol, was bleeding like a biatch, I had a little cut still. Whenever i nut someone though there ent no blood coming out my head.
                  Some of the heads on this forum talk so much bull**** its untrue, swear down. Just make tings up n you think your smart eh...

Respect to Ward though, for being an American fighter that has the b*llocks to fight the best in his division...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    The one that ended the Kessler fight was the most blatently deliberate headbutt I've ever seen.

Al Bernstein is generally quite reluctant to say anything negative about an American boxer, but he did admit "Ward came in like a billy goat"

The crooked old referee Jack Reiss just smirked when he saw Kessler wince in pain.
                    Ortiz vs. Mayweather and Golota vs. Bowe has actual deliberate headbutts.

Comment

when Ward misses with a punch, he follows in with his head to disguise it from the ref...

Comment

Working...
                      X