No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: John Murray Can Be My New Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: John Murray Can Be My New Hatton

FRANK WARREN is convinced that John Murray can emulate Ricky Hatton by becoming a massive American hit.

[Click Here To Read More]

Despite being British, i was never a fan of Ricky....i take him over Murray anyday of the week though.

Comment

Ive always said Murray was a poor man's Ricky Hatton

Comment

Ricky was not big in the states he was just ktfo in the states lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          That is funny same goes for cotto at least hatton never lost against b- level opposition in Margarito only lost to the best in the sport nothing to be ashamed of cottos going to get owned again tonight hes straight up puss y try and remove your head out his arse before Margarito goes to work on him don't want you to get hurt do we

Comment

Warren knows Murray's limits, that's why he's throwing him in with Rios right after his loss to Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Ive always said Murray was a poor man's Ricky Hatton
              He looks like a poor man's Rios to me.

I'm looking forward to a poor man's Rios vs. a Poor Man's Rios tonight.

Comment

I gave Murray no chance but, given Rios's weight issues, if he is still around & fresh after six rounds he has a chance. Start the fight with plenty of movement. Brandon is much stronger than him so just toss flurries out there & move & try to take it into the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Hatton fought 9 times in the US and only lost two (once via a corrupt home refereeing).

As for the other loss, he stopped your fighter too, so stfu!

Comment

Working...
                  X