Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Boy is Pushing Drugs through my GF's friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you're friends with a drug dealing rapist?

You need new friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      $38 over here.

That's only 3g too.

sounds like a deal...we pay $45-60 over here

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        You mean before I rape them?
        Ever day I'm trollin', Every day I'm trollin!
        hahahahahaha ok you got me to laugh. after i made a serious comment. hahaha that deserves rep.

Comment

WTF ?!

You have witnessed your boy "basically" raping a passed out girl? I can't think of anything lower than that.

To me, you are as guilty as your boy who is "basically" raping passed out girls.

Comment

they cant be passing out from puffing on just weed??he must be lacing it with something

back to the subject,knock him out and tell him to stop raping *****es,if one of these girls go to the cops and presses charges you might get done for it aswel,you knew about it and withheld info

Comment

and your still friends with this kid? jokes on you dude.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                hope your daughter or son gets raped.
                Uncalled for.

Kids shouldn't be smoking weed in the first place.

I hope you die.

Comment

Just cut him off and never invite him anywhere where you and these girls chill.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Ehhh well i ran into my boys bathroom real quick during a party and i thought they were just having sex and turned around real quick cuz i didnt wanna see that.

Then 2 months later another friend tells me she was actually wasted out of her mind and knocked out and he was just having sex with her unconcious body when i accidently came in
                    Then i asked the chick and she was too embarrassed to talk about it but said she remembered everything
                    Your friend raped a girl and the rest of you friends think its cool. Speaks volumes about you along with your actions, or lack of.

Thats the thing, i cant shame him just by talking to him. All of the friends that we both share know of this situation with the chick in the bathroom but they all take it as a notch on the belt.

Only way to shame him is to actually tell people that he doesnt want knowing. If i tell my girl and her friends, he wont dare try it mostly because none of them will ever talk to him again.
                    I warned him that if he wants to chill with my GF's friends, there will be no drugs and he has to act like a normal human being.
                    Your friend raped your GF's best friend and you haven't warned any of them to stay thew fuk away from him? wtf is wrong with you.

1) You need to tell your GF so her friend has someone to talk to about it

2) You need to tell your gf and her friends that hes a rapist and to stay the fuk away from him

3) Either get your GF to try and convince her to go to Police or the better option imo is to find a male family member of your GF's best friend and let them know so someone who cares about her can stab that mongrel phaggot.

4) I'm unfriending you on my contacts.

Comment

Basically I just recently introduced my usual friends to the group of friends that my GF is around and I just found out that my boy is trying to push drugs, mostly weed thru them.

He is mostly telling the girls to come thru and smoke with him even tho they never smoked, so he can take advantage of them after they pass out from the amount of weed he gets them to smoke. And I have witnessed it twice where he was pretty much raping a girl passed out in the bathroom

Basically I don't know what to do because saying anything to anyone or the actual girl will only embarrass her but I also don't want her taken advantage of

She's only 17 btw and he's 21
                      find more sensible friends, some people are just doomed to being fuk over in life, pun intended

Comment

Working...
                      X