Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video-Shane Mosely: I wouldn't bet if Pac and May fight. It's a toss-up

Tell us something we didn't know.

Comment

*****s didnt know that. they think Pac was easy fight, no skills only speed and power

Comment

nope, not according to the so called "experts" on here.. according to the so called experts, floyd blows manny away. floyd beats manny on everything including what it says on paper. Floyd is bigger, taller, has longer reach has better ring IQ, more faster, is very slick and a very accurate puncher. So according to the so called experts, manny is suppose to lose 99% of his fights then since manny is always the smaller guy, shorter, likes to brawl, doesnt have any ring IQ, LOL!

Comment

I think SSM is basing his belief on not having fought Pac at Pacs best. Pac was being too nice to SSM, but i think if Pac showed a bit more desperation he would have got SSM out of there.

SS M is nice guy and when he started backtracking, Pac got flashbacks of Cotto gettin on his bike

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I think SSM is basing his belief on not having fought Pac at Pacs best. Pac was being too nice to SSM, but i think if Pac showed a bit more desperation he would have got SSM out of there.

SS M is nice guy and when he started backtracking, Pac got flashbacks of Cotto gettin on his bike
            the funny part is SSM forgot what round it was when he asked his corner on the sixth round what round it was.. He lost track of 3 rounds after the KD lol. He didn't want anything to do with pac.. He just wanted to leave lol

Comment

He's fought both and he's closer to Floyd than he is with Manny so by him telling you this.. He knows what's up with Pacman. He is basically saying Pacquiao will kill him.

Comment

it wasn't a toss up when he was begging Nazeem to stop the fight.

Showtime cameras don't lie.

Comment

it would be a good fight, too bad its never happening

Comment

pac looked like garbage against shane...... it was quite sad actually. Shane was NOTHING when he fought him for gods sake he couldnt even beat mora. Dumb pac huggers will find any way to spin news ....pac is easy work for floyd and real boxing fans know this.

Comment

Working...
                    X