No announcement yet.

I saw a kid in a tapout shirt get knocked out cold last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kafir Homo View Post
    Man now I gotta be careful about the type of shirt I'm wearing? If I lose a fight, I don't want it to be looked at as the company on my shirt losing as well.
    lol it is just that about 99% of the people I see wearing those shirts are complete douchebags

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
      lol it is just that about 99% of the people I see wearing those shirts are complete douchebags
      Yeah that's true.

Comment

that kid is a fukin punk deserved to get a nice straight right hand to the jaw

Comment

Those tapout shirts are cringe worthy. You know these guys have never learned any MMA or Boxing, it's embarrassing.

Comment

I SAW THIS KID IN THE LOCKER ROOM WHO WAS WHITE, YEAH HE WAS WHITE AND THERE WAS THIS OTHER KID, HE HE WAS MEXICAN AND AND , THEY DIDN'T LIKE EACH OTHER AND THEY STARTING SWINGING.

AND THEN THE WHITE KID POPPED HIM IN NOSE AND HE WON.

WHITE KID, MEXICAN KID,

RACE! RACE! EVERYONE, I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THE RACE AND THE STORY... HERE HERE HE IS THE VIDEO.

WHITE KID!! MEXCIAN KID!!
            RACE@!!! RACE!!! RACE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfasthands View Post
              I SAW THIS KID IN THE LOCKER ROOM WHO WAS WHITE, YEAH HE WAS WHITE AND THERE WAS THIS OTHER KID, HE HE WAS MEXICAN AND AND , THEY DIDN'T LIKE EACH OTHER AND THEY STARTING SWINGING.

AND THEN THE WHITE KID POPPED HIM IN NOSE AND HE WON.

WHITE KID, MEXICAN KID,

RACE! RACE! EVERYONE, I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THE RACE AND THE STORY... HERE HERE HE IS THE VIDEO.

WHITE KID!! MEXCIAN KID!!
              RACE@!!! RACE!!! RACE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X