No announcement yet.

How long does Calzaghe last vs Benn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does Calzaghe last vs Benn

Nigel Benn one of the greatest and most exciting hardest hitting and quickest middleweights and super middleweights ever.

How many rounds before Nigel Benn KO's Joe Calzaghe?

Do you see Calzaghe winning this fight?

Please share your thoughts on this fight.

Benn KOs Calslappy inside of 10 rounds

Comment

I'd take Calzaghe by decision without any hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        I'd take Calzaghe by decision without any hesitation.
        As would I.

Benn wouldn't have the answers.

Comment

As relentless as Benn was, he didn't like boxers IMO. Calzaghe can roll shots, move, has stamina, and a chin. Benn was a type of fighter that needed to break you down, and Calzaghe was a fighter who was tough, real tough.

Calzaghe would be happy to box for 12 all day long. Eubank, a prime one would give Calzaghe more problems.

Comment

Benn is one of my fav boxers of all time. But i do think Calzaghe would win this matchup. Against a prime Benn i give calzaghe the UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
              As would I.

Benn wouldn't have the answers.
              I'm with you guys.

As much as I like him, I feel Benn gets over-rateed.

Comment

Calzaghe UD 12.

Not really a tough fight to judge.

Comment

Calzaghe outclasses Benn and beats him easily by UD.

Comment

This is comical. A guy like Benn who has fought wars with Eubank and a drag out war with McClellan and always fought guys at the top of their game would get beat by "easy UD" by Joe Calzaghe who has beaten "who" again?

Come on guys. Anybody who says easy UD has got to be delusional. No question who the better fighter is in this matchup.

I'm shocked at some responses, but then again, not really. I am wondering which Calzaghe win or performance is leading you to believe this. Was it getting dropped and having a war with Roy Jones who was shot to pieces and had nothing left and was dismantled by Danny Green? Or was it his performances against washed up euro bums?

Benn's resume, record, and tape speaks for itself, as does Calzaghes. Calzaghe had done nothing throughout his career that shows he has the skills, heart, or chin to take on a beast like Nigel Benn.

Comment

Working...
                    X