Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only one who thinks Akiyama vs. Belcher wasn't a robbery at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i the only one who thinks Akiyama vs. Belcher wasn't a robbery at all?

I just rewatched the fight cause i had missed the ending on saturday, i though Akiyama won the first round clearly, second round goes to Belcher. Third round was a little close but Akiyama clearly won it.

When Rogan said it was a robbery i was like "Wtf?" it seems they always favor the american fighters.

What do you guys think?

I had Akiyama all the way. It was a close fight, however Akiyama was the more polished guy, and in my opinion the more effective guy in the fight. I had Akiyama winning 2-1, although I could see a case for having it 3-0. Belcher deserved credit, but the UFC adaptation of the boxing scoring system is utter ****, so when you score it round-by-round an Akiyama shutout was not outrageous in my opinion (the third judge had it 30-27 Akiyama).

Comment

I scored it 30-27 Akiyama although I wouldn't have argued with a 10-10 second round. As for Rogan I think he's just pretty crappy at calling the standup game.

Comment

akiyama won it, rogan a moron

Comment

Good, glad to see i'm not the only one.

Comment

Belcher and Rogan come from the same grappling school.

Comment

it is close, but i will give it to akiyama

Comment

same here , i thought akiyama won it 2 rounds to 1 (im being slightly generous to belcher here) . Just becaause belcher did that superman punch off the cage and rogan had an orgasm doesnt mean he won the round.

Comment

Nobody give a fight to Beltcher except ROGAN!

Comment

Rogan was a bit biased because him and Belcher are buddies, you didn't hear Goldie immediately agree with Rogan because he knew that Belcher got whooped on the whole fight with the exception of a few notable strikes.

Comment

Working...
                    X