No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis is Looking For Fresh Start in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis is Looking For Fresh Start in 2013

Junior welterweight Michael Katsidis (28-6, 23KOs), 32, is looking for a fresh start in the new year. The boxer, who for the last few years was living in Las Vegas, is moving to Sydney to resume his career. Katsidis lost four of his last five in the ring. He blames much of the bad luck on the unexpected passing of his brother in 2010.

[Click Here To Read More]

Maybe he can fight Ji-Hoon Kim.

Rock and sock-em robots

Comment

Katsidis will have permanent problems if he keeps fighting.

Comment

The word FRESH and Katsidis do not go together at all. Stick a fork in him, he is done.

Comment

Sadly not possible at this point for him. He is risking severe damage.

Comment

He's always swelled but now his face swells hard after only the first couple of rounds. Call it quits and don't wait for a more obvious sign.

Comment

I always enjoyed watching kasidis fight tough strong dude I think he still young enough to come back hard and have a good run he put Marquez on his bottom hard so that's sayin something he is an elite fighter just some unfortunate times for him I have confidence he'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                I always enjoyed watching kasidis fight tough strong dude I think he still young enough to come back hard and have a good run he put Marquez on his bottom hard so that's sayin something he is an elite fighter just some unfortunate times for him I have confidence he'll be back.
                Mate, that was years ago. The problem was that Marquez gave him a beating to end a career with. From that fight, it was all downhill. He had some small moments against The Ghost, but you could just see he was faded.

Anyway, it's been years and quite a few fights since the Marquez brawl. He hopefully has some decent money, at least enough to get something going for a good future, because its over in terms of big fights for him. He can't even beat dudes he would have KTFO years ago.

Comment

I like Katsidis but damn.....

Comment

Working...
                  X