Comments Thread For: Broner: After Mayweather is Done, I'll Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner is ghetto as ****.

Comment

• I like Broner but I don't know if he will ever reach the pinnacle of Oscar, Floyd, or Manny. At some point, he's got to have a serious side of him come to light...there are some fluff pieces on HBO where he takes a different tone and talks about boxing so, as he matures, I'm sure he will have a chance to win over some people who aren't feeling him right now.

Floyd had the benefit of the Atlanta Olympics to set a foundation for himself, boxing was being shown in prime-time and Floyd was a name to watch. He had skills, a million dollar smile, and a semi-known last name that spans at least two generations of boxing fans, that makes a huge difference. Even with all that, it still took him about 10 years to get to this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Good post maniac. Green K Broner has skills in the ring but has a garbage immature and ghetto personality.
        Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        which is acting Ghetto!
        Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        I must agree with this....but definetly by the standards of ghetto actions, Broner sure does act ghetto, but he delivers in almost all of his fights(except Ponce de Leon)
        Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Broner is ghetto as ****.

Green k.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          You really how ignorant this sounds? Boxing from the beginning has hardly attracted guys with the most reputable character or from squeaky clean backgrounds. It's usually guys that were dirt poor living "in the ghetto" that rise to the top.
          I don`t think you understand this guy.He just trying to throw subliminal insults at blacks.

Comment

• Some of you invest to much emotion into this sport. I don't care that Oscarsnorted **** off strippers arse and dressed up in stockings, that Floyd fought with his women or flaunts his money like a moron, or that Pac committed multiple adulteries with numerous hookers cause they are not my friends, family, or even aquetaninces. I care about what they do in the ring and when that is done they can go rot wherever they please. So who cares if Broner is "ghetto"? I got enough things to worry about in my life

Comment

• Lyle, you are giving Broner way too much credit. Ponce De Leon is a former 122 pound champ and never even fought at 130 before Broner, let alone held one of your major titles there

Comment

• Good that Adrien is not looking to extend his career past the limit, continue fighting, and destroy it just to prove he can still box.

Comment

Working...
                X