No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Main Events Continues Their Big Run on NBC Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Main Events Continues Their Big Run on NBC Sports

FIGHT NIGHT on NBC Sports Network launched its second season on January 19th with another knockout of a boxing broadcast. The dynamite double header featured two stunning kayos that continued the thrills that boxing fans have come to expect from the popular series.

In the main event, hard-punching Russian light heavyweight Sergey Kovalev stopped former world champion Gabriel Campillo, of Spain, in three rounds. Just before that, Curtis "Showtime" Stevens stole the show with his first round knockout of Elvin Ayala to win the NABF Middleweight title. The high quality fisticuffs were just the latest offering from the newest and best boxing series on TV. FIGHT NIGHT kept fans cheering all last year as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm surprised there's no comments. This is huge for boxing!! I guess there's no true boxing fans in here just a bunch of posers! Smdh

Comment

boxing seems to be making it way back to the forefront suck itmmgay

Comment

Boxing is a good fit for NBC sports, ESPN has boxing but there really don't spend much on the sport so there is a real niche between ESPN and what the pay cable guys want to buy. If NBC offers decent money the exposure they can give guys is priceless, which is why ESPN can get decent fights on the cheap.

Hopefully is sparks off a little competition between the two sports networks making each raise their game.

Comment

They should just put Andre Ward on NBC. I mean he isn't going to be a big star at the rate they're building him now.

Comment

I love this series. One of the few reasons I actually watch TV nowadays.

Comment

Working...
            X