Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami Heat should trade Dwayne Wade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if Tua is being serious or not but if he is i say trade none of them.

The big three in their first year went to the NBA finals and were 2 wins away from winning a championship.I personally don't think that means we need to start trading away our best players. People are just getting carried away.

It's sort of like how some miami fans ( the very few lol) will blame spo for losing and he needs to get fired,etc when the truth is although his offensive sets are limited and need work, he makes the team commit to defense and he was two wins away from a title, not bad if you ask me.

Dallas deserve alot of credit, they played great.

They simply were better coached, the players knew their roles and dirk played out of his mind.

I'm glad for dirk and kidd on winning their first title, they deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
      I don't know if Tua is being serious or not but if he is i say trade none of them.

The big three in their first year went to the NBA finals and were 2 wins away from winning a championship.I personally don't think that means we need to start trading away our best players. People are just getting carried away.

It's sort of like how some miami fans ( the very few lol) will blame spo for losing and he needs to get fired,etc when the truth is although his offensive sets are limited and need work, he makes the team commit to defense and he was two wins away from a title, not bad if you ask me.

Dallas deserve alot of credit, they played great.

They simply were better coached, the players knew their roles and dirk played out of his mind.

I'm glad for dirk and kidd on winning their first title, they deserved it.
      The fans deserve a lot of the blame,several times last night i heard Mavs fans drowning out the Miami fans thats not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        That's really the bottom line and I disagree that Dallas is the better team. I think Miami is better and there's a reason that Miami was favored by Vegas to win it all before the season started.
        Dallas IS the better team. Proven fact.

They didn't even have Caron or Haywood.

Comment

Working...
        X